Latinos are underrated

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
We were literally nerfed by god so competition can still be a thing. We have good traits from all races due to race mixing. We have the biggest dicks. We have great coloring, cope whites jfl. We have high T and are low inhib. We have a sexy accent also to top it all off. The only failo is height, that will be solved by 2030 -2035 thanks to better nutrition. We will take all your women by then, so make sure to relish the time that you have :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Ethniframementalcel, Toth's thot and 2 others
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
your gay I think you mean

latinAs

:lul::lul::lul:

Average males in Latin America
4ebe3e98bbc9e14a329cc22fd9ed8141--lucas-bernardini-boys-swimwear.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 15099
This is top tier latino genetics
Downloadfile 1
This is what a true mogger looks like, stop coping :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and Toth's thot
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
Latinos are the second more succesful race at dating acording to the statistics. Only whites and gl mulato light skins can overcome hispanics.

Latinos are the second more succesful race at dating acording to the statistics. Only whites and gl mulato light skins can overcome hispanics.

20% of men have access to 80% of women

Those twenty percent being white/mixed race/meds

Latinos are excluded for the top twenty percent so I doesn’t matter if they’re the best amongst the bottom 80% of men

Latinos are excluded for the top twenty percent so I doesn’t matter if they’re the best amongst the bottom 80% of men
20/80 theory is exageretad. IRL thing are differents, majority of hispanic guys aren't virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
20/80 theory is exageretad. IRL thing are differents, majority of hispanic guys aren't virgins.

I agree on that. Latino culture is just geared for getting women. nt/ alcohol/Spanish halo/ parties all the time.
And latinas would pick a good looking Latino over a normie white. I’ve seen it IRL.

BUT most Hispanics ( Mexicans) are ugly short and ethnic looking. Most good looking Mexicans have white dna like Ryan Garcia or Canelo Alvarez

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18325

This is how u need to look as a Hispanic to get pussy. Otherwise get mogged by white htns

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18325
I agree on that. Latino culture is just geared for getting women. nt/ alcohol/Spanish halo/ parties all the time.
And latinas would pick a good looking Latino over a normie white. I’ve seen it IRL.

BUT most Hispanics ( Mexicans) are ugly short and ethnic looking. Most good looking Mexicans have white dna like Ryan Garcia or Canelo Alvarez
Agree at 100%. Good looking hispanics can be succesfull even in the west. However most asians and Indians would be incels even being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Agree at 100%. Good looking hispanics can be succesfull even in the west. However most asians and Indians would be incels even being good looking.

Yes Latinos adjust well. Esp 2nd gen. In my exp they don’t speak broken English like Asians or Indians and fit nicely. And also enjoy American sports/culture.

The Latino guy I posted would do extremely well with all women here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and AscendingHero