Latinos can't be incels is legit

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGtMN43/

Unless they move to the US as balding fat manlets, then it's over, why do Latinos want to move to the US so bad when they can slay prime pussy in their countries :feelsrope:.

Meanwhile subhumans just like this guy here are still khhv at 26 in the US jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
because here is a shithole, unless you have money to live in a perfect bubble life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24278
Exposition is everything here in latam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Latinos aren't even incel in America jfl
All they need is a edgar cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, rand anon, Jigen and 4 others
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGtMN43/

Unless they move to the US as balding fat manlets, then it's over, why do Latinos want to move to the US so bad when they can slay prime pussy in their countries :feelsrope:.

Meanwhile subhumans just like this guy here are still khhv at 26 in the US jfl
non usa latinos are suffering but can’t cope here bc too low IQ to know english. This is cherry-picked.

When I was in the Army I met a soldier from Peru called "Pacu" he was legit 5'2" brown and had a high pitched squeaky voice and his cheeks would go beet red when he would get stressed. He got put in a squad with some other very very short people and they got nicknamed "the minions" like from Despicable Me. He spoke English, German, and French and was actually quite smart but people would mess with him all the time like pick him up and carry him around, throw him down the hallway etc.

I only saw him out once but I remember watching him walk past a table in a bar and a random girl pouring a drink over the top of his head and all her friends laughing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, GetShrekt, lil truecel and 2 others
When I was in the Army I met a soldier from Peru called "Pacu" he was legit 5'2" brown and had a high pitched squeaky voice and his cheeks would go beet red when he would get stressed. He got put in a squad with some other very very short people and they got nicknamed "the minions" like from Despicable Me. He spoke English, German, and French and was actually quite smart but people would mess with him all the time like pick him up and carry him around, throw him down the hallway etc.

I only saw him out once but I remember watching him walk past a table in a bar and a random girl pouring a drink over the top of his head and all her friends laughing.
It's over for perucels

Latinos aren't even incel in America jfl
All they need is a edgar cut
Brutal, here in scandi you must be 6ft minimum, htn+, old money aesthetic, rich, social etc. just to have a chance with a mtb.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Deleted member 17531
Brutal, here in scandi you must be 6ft minimum, htn+, old money aesthetic, rich, social etc. just to have a chance with a mtb.
But I see Somali badboys running thru scandi women all the time

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, lil truecel and NFA PB
Somalis get the hood mena, african, and wannabe ethnic white girls (chav is the concept that comes closest to describing it). Scandi stacies rarely interact with non white men sexually they all want high class old money guys. I see this daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Somalis get the hood mena, african, and wannabe ethnic white girls (chav is the concept that comes closest to describing it). Scandi stacies rarely interact with non white men sexually they all want high class old money guys. I see this daily.
have you seen a HTN+ somali guy there

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
have you seen a HTN+ somali guy there
The somalis we get here are refugees so they are all either starved or fat as shit. These are the average somalis in Sweden.
Yasin ”Byn” Mahamoud åtalas efter kidnappning av artist
Dree Low dömd för rån – kopplas till kriminellt gäng

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Latinos only need curly hair, air forces and a black hoodie to pull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I am Latino passing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NFA PB, rand anon, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Somalis are too busy handgrenademaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois

Bro your entire post history is just nuclear migraine inducing blackpills