Latinos in the US

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
West Coast (California, Texas, Arizona) = Mexican Edgar central. Most of these Latinos are Chicano Edgars and tend to be shorter. They have it far easier than the other Latinos since height & looks is less focused on. Edgar maxxing only works here as most of these Latinos are not even mestizo they are usually Indio.

East Coast (NYC, NJ, Connecticut) = Caribbean Hispanic central. Most of these Latinos are Puerto Rican and Dominican lower trust looking types. They are taller (plenty of manlets still though) and it’s more looks based in these parts. Most of these types are mulattos, castizos but yea you’ll see a good of Latinos who are pretty black or white looking. But you can tell if they’re Hispanic

I live in northeastern part aka the east coast part. So it’s basically mainly Dominicans & Puerto Ricans where I’m at.

@GabachoCopium @The False Prophet @TheDarkEnigma @yandex99

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma, SidharthTheSlayer, not__cel and 2 others
West Coast (California, Texas, Arizona) = Mexican Edgar central. Most of these Latinos are Chicano Edgars and tend to be shorter. They have it far easier than the other Latinos since height & looks is less focused on. Edgar maxxing only works here as most of these Latinos are not even mestizo they are usually Indio.

East Coast (NYC, NJ, Connecticut) = Caribbean Hispanic central. Most of these Latinos are Puerto Rican and Dominican lower trust looking types. They are taller (plenty of manlets still though) and it’s more looks based in these parts. Most of these types are mulattos, castizos but yea you’ll see a good of Latinos who are pretty black or white looking. But you can tell if they’re Hispanic

I live in northeastern part aka the east coast part. So it’s basically mainly Dominicans & Puerto Ricans where I’m at.

@GabachoCopium @The False Prophet @TheDarkEnigma @yandex99
"This was fact checked by a certified beaner"

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ok fool, kj sends his regards

most ricans in cleveland have that aruban(half Caribe indio+white pheno)phenotype.maybe they're highlanders.IDK

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel