Race and inceldom (in my area)

legit question:

how did u survive with an iq that low?
I won the argument. I was talking about a state and specific race and u thought u won BY BRINGING UP THE WHOLE COUNTRY. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’m not the low iq one :lul: low iq savage.

My tested iq that I get by a psychologist is upper 110s and low 120s. Obviously yours is below 100 since you don’t know the difference between a country and a state

like how? it fascinates me, it really does
all your takes are utter shit and low iq
U can’t tell a difference between a country and a state stop yapping about iq

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Dumb sandnigger

IMG 9447
quickly destroyed your shit argument

self reported

white brah usually have the highest incel rate if u take a step back and look at what is going on with race relationships

its mainly white brah caught up in race situation

most non whites are stuck in their own bubble

white brah are stuck with blacked.com being promoted on social media so they get erection issue after fapping to white women interracial

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Bushman and Richard Cheese
U can’t tell a difference between a country and a state stop yapping about iq

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Dumb sandnigger
no arguments left? wait till u find out how I look or get to see my frame it would be suifuel for your little low iq beaner skull

the measurements they did showed 5‘9
Ok and if u keep reading it goes into the average height by states. Yea the country’s average is 5’9

Now what does it say for average height by race and by state?

Yea the country’s average is 5’9
thank u
Now what does it say for average height by race and by state?
it doesn’t deviate much maybe 1 inch at most

that still doesn’t mean that every 3rd white person is 6‘2 lmfao let alone htn on top
this claim is just delusional

and on top of that the specific heights weren’t measured they are self reported

I don’t believe in racepill but from my experience this is what I noticed about race at least around my area.

I live in the US but northern part. for the most part LTNs or below are usually more likely to be incel for all groups

Blacks -
They have the lowest incel rates percentage wise but they get low quality women. Most of the obviously hood ones if they date white women these coal burners are usually white trash or whales. But they mostly get with the standard ghetto ones in the area

BUT this is the thug black archetype I really wasn’t around these type of blacks. The blacks in my school and area were African/Caribbean immigrants. So they were mostly NT suburban weeb gamers. So I was mainly around these and they just got women like that usually.
Like for these blacks think between thug and Steve urkel types. They pretty much were like @Kamui basically.

Blackcels were either non NT for the most part or just fat.

Whites -
Highest SMV and higher quality women obviously but that’s because most whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier. They are mainly Irish with north Atlantid pheno. They looked like @Clavicular for the most part. Usually prettyboy types would ofc be the highest in SMV. The standard masc types would be with WW, PrettyBoys you’d see date out more but they got more attractive WW usually,

Whitecels were usually shorter and/or fatter. Ngl I’ll be honest there was higher inceldom amongst the Italians here.

Jews -
They were also usually over 6 foot a lot of them were tall but mostly mtns with some being HTNs + . Didn’t know any Jew cels but that’s because Jews were obviously not that common enough to determine this.

Hispanics -
Either slayers or Incels. They were shorter than the previous groups ofc but not as short like Mexicans/Central Americans. Caribbean Hispanics are taller so being a 5’11 Hispanic really isn’t giga tall for a Dominican/Puerto Rican. Most were either mulattos or Castizo Hispanics. Slayers were HTNs/chadlites ofc and got some high quality WW. Some may have spoken in a thug manner but none of them were actual “thug maxxed” they came from well off areas and larped as it. There wasn’t much Edgar’s except 1 or 2 LTN ones who benefited from NT and slayed somehow. But biggest slayers I knew were those Hispanic HTNs/chadlites.

Hispanicels were usually just fat, non NT or just quiet.

East Asians -
Mostly incel like a majority of them were . Most Ricecels were incel because of height and were less attractive. Easily most incel out of all these groups and yes most Asian women went with white guys. Ricecels were mostly non incel if they were just be first and got lucky in HS. But despite that most ricecels wouldn’t really care about being incel because they had social lives or were busy studycelling same for most of the list.

Not many MENAs, Curries, etc here so idk how incel they’d be in my area. East Africans are the closest to them and most of them aren’t Incels since they mostly stick with their own.

Inceldom isn’t uncommon either It’s around like 1 in 4 - 5 guys. Most guys just didn’t give a fuck about being incel since they had social lives, focused on sports or were studycels
Interesting list even though ive seen you talk about this in GP

JFL at people coping with the height Zoomers that are white/black easily average 5'10-6'2

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
thank u

it doesn’t deviate much maybe 1 inch at most
I said it wasn’t uncommon to see black and white guys 5’10 - 6’2 the stats show it isn’t clearly.
that still doesn’t mean that every 3rd white person is 6‘2 lmfao let alone htn on top
this claim is just delusional
Idc about the specifics but acting it’s like 1 in 50 in a middle class area is cope. Especially since 6’2 is top 5% again top 5% in the whole country accounting for all age & race groups lol. 5% is 1 in 20
and on top of that the specific heights weren’t measured they are self reported
The majority if not all were measured

• +1
Interesting list even though ive seen you talk about this in GP

JFL at people coping with the height Zoomers that are white/black easily average 5'10-6'2
IMG 7008
this whole „zoomers are 7ft :soy:“ is a meme
infact this generation got shorter due to shit hormone profiles

we just grew the last years because of catching up with the lack of nutrition and diversity in food now it goes slowly back

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I said it wasn’t uncommon to see black and white guys 5’10 - 6’2 the stats show it isn’t clearly.
6‘2 is still 4% percentile
it doesn’t even come close to its „common“
saying 4 people in a room of 100 is common is just delusional

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6'2 is average for zoomers, 6'3-6'4 in the netherlands and weak 6'2 in countries slightly shorter like spain

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
and now give htn on top of your description
it’s >1%

the type of guy you just described is in the 0,..% percentile

• JFL
  • JFL
I guarantee if you singled it down to white Zoomers specifically in a decent area then it wouldn’t be that low lol. Btw I’ve talked about before how a disparity in height isn’t that uncommon irl.

• +1
htn is rare irl let alone a 6'2 htn

I guarantee if you singled it down to white Zoomers specifically in a decent area then it wouldn’t be that low lol. Btw I’ve talked about before how a disparity in height isn’t that uncommon irl.
ok let’s take alabama for example (1 inch more)

it would still be 1% at most if u combine it with gl

htn is rare irl let alone a 6'2 htn
When you go to a HS/uni or even a job it’s going to be different than going to the mall or walking in the city. In fact you’ll see a bigger disparity as it’s usually hundreds of different people u see daily in this 1 area.

Well Alabama is the tallest but also the fattest. Why do you think they love football so much. Most of them are big as a whole not tall and lean.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and smallman
hell nah when it is not like that in aryan central western/northern europe

it is MOST definitely not like that in low T obese faggot homosexual subhuman muttmerica
why are you seething so hard :lul::lul::lul:

• +1

bro is willing to take lasackro irl accounts and some random videos to say muh german girls like arab girls, but is acting like his life is about to end when a guys irl account says average wealthy white is 6'2 htn+ :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
bro is willing to take lasackro irl accounts and some random videos to say muh german girls like arab girls, but is acting like his life is about to end when a guys irl account says average wealthy white is 6'2 htn+ :lul::lul::lul:
because its far from reality.. whites still have highest smv in murica and they don't have to be 6'2 and htn jfl

In my area (at least in hs) it was latinos > whites > blacks > Indian/e. asian > sea.

But even then it was rlly just game of bones at the end of the day all of the races still slayed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Razeb, ElTruecel and 2 others
The height estimates don't add up, sorry. I'm from Southern Ontario and I see tons of white zoomers my age, they are most definitely nowhere near 6'2 on average. Impossible.

If you forced me to drop an estimate, I'd say 5'10-5'11.

In my area (at least in hs) it was latinos > whites > blacks > Indian/e. asian > sea.

But even then it was rlly just game of bones at the end of the day all of the races still slayed.
this is somewhat true in regards to sea. for some super odd reason, SE Asians are jerked off on PSL spaces even though they have the worst stats out there from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
The height estimates don't add up, sorry. I'm from Southern Ontario and I see tons of white zoomers my age, they are most definitely nowhere near 6'2 on average. Impossible.

If you forced me to drop an estimate, I'd say 5'10-5'11.
The average is ofc not 6’2 I’m just saying it’s not uncommon

miami, it was latinos > lightskins > whites > everyone else, but whites here have a very exotic appeal and a sizable nieche since they are so rare here plus jbw halo

• +1
Reactions: hello12344 and ElTruecel

Is it because the quantity of latinos? Did they stick to their own or did they slay everone? Hard to believe they'd be on top tbh.

The average is ofc not 6’2 I’m just saying it’s not uncommon
I went to rural florida, fully white and I swear its at least 6'0 average there, because I felt average there and I'm 6'0

• +1
I went to rural florida, fully white and I swear its at least 6'0 average there, because I felt average there and I'm 6'0
Yea it’s around that ID say. 6 foot is probably like 1 in 2.5 for white Zoomers.

this is somewhat true in regards to sea. for some super odd reason, SE Asians are jerked off on PSL spaces even though they have the worst stats out there from my experience.
They’re not terrible looking it’s just that for some rzn they’re the only ethnicity in the west to not outgrow their mainland counterparts. Like in my area Indians, e. Asians, and Latinos were all 5’9 on avg. Blacks and whites were prolly like 5’10.5 on avg, but seas were still somehow short AF like prolly 5’7 or below on avg.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Is it because the quantity of latinos? Did they stick to their own or did they slay everone? Hard to believe they'd be on top tbh.
Yeah huge quantity of them, but it’s also because they kinda played the role of bbcs in my area. Like there was a super small amt of black ppl in my area so Latinos were essentially the low inhib, high T, hyper-NT slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
nobody said 7ft dawg

not even 6ft average is accururate but its a fact that most zoomers are around 5'9-6'2
around a space of 5 inches

come back after a few more iq subliminals bro

around a space of 5 inches

come back after a few more iq subliminals bro
Walk into any uni campus and thats the range you see cope with your outdated stats on older gens this is what I and OP see in real life :lul:

• +1
Walk into any uni campus and thats the range you see cope with your outdated stats on older gens this is what I and OP see in real life :lul:
2024 is outdated? kys

It says 2017 in the bottom but height wouldn't increase by that much in a few years

I've seen different ones claiming different averages
im going by the source op provided and it says 5'9, 2024