Latisse effects

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Every time I stop using latisse for a couple months the effects seem to wear off a bit, I assume this means Latisse is not perma gains

Anyone else have experience with this? When I’m fully on the grind w Latisse my lashes halo me so hard it’s unreal

• +1
Reactions: silencio, mrriceguyreturn, datboijj and 4 others
Also does anyone know where I can get Latisse in australia

does it give eye lashes

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and bradpittshairline
Yeah bro it like took mine from non existent to insane, legit middle eastern tier
mine arent dense enough i might try, any side effects to vision?

Every time I stop using latisse for a couple months the effects seem to wear off a bit, I assume this means Latisse is not perma gains

Anyone else have experience with this? When I’m fully on the grind w Latisse my lashes halo me so hard it’s unreal
do you think it works on brows to make them vertically longer and thicker? Cause my brows look like this currently

not permanent no matter how long u use

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, mrriceguyreturn and datboijj
tough, u think using castor oil during the day would keep them intact permanently?
the only thing that MAY give permanent results is minox, and that will take AT LEAST a year and a half for them to be permanent.
oral castor works, you’ll get full results in 2 months but after u stop, they will go back

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and datboijj
I stopped using latisse when i noticed under eye lines i panicked and stopped . Now i just cope with castor oil and dye

Sometimes ill use mascara on the my lower lashes but very rarely

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I stopped using latisse when i noticed under eye lines i panicked and stopped . Now i just cope with castor oil and dye

Sometimes ill use mascara on the my lower lashes but very rarely
Why not use minoxodil

I stopped using latisse when i noticed under eye lines i panicked and stopped
how long did u use it for

might hop on for eyelashes since they look kinda short rn

Did you notice any orbital fat loss? And do you use vaseline around your eyes to prevent it?