Gymce
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 13
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?
What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?
What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.