[LDAR] If you could bring ONE roped incel back from the dead as a chadlite, which incel would that be?

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
[LDAR] If you could bring ONE roped incel back from the dead as a chadlite, which incel would that be?
  • Thread starterRitalincel
  • Start dateJul 7, 2018
  • Inceldom Discussion
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1795.jpg?1555042086
Ritalincel
Banned

-

JoinedNov 25, 2017Posts23,671Online27d 7h 56m
Jul 7, 2018
Title. An angel appears and says you can bring 1 incel back from the dead as a GL male

Exceptions:

Must be dead as of 01/07/2018
If you think it should be ER, choose a different incel for the purpose of this thread, for variety

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Attachments 1

I dont care for rules, it has to be

56ce5a61b1e8df5b02f00efd051657e366-29-elliot-rodger.rsquare.w330.jpg

I relate to him on so many levels, I bought designer sunglasses and clothes and a new BMW when I was incel. I would always complain to my mom how nice of a guy I was and women should be into me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, goat2x, Marsiere214 and 17 others
Adolf hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080

I relate to him on so many levels, I bought designer sunglasses and clothes and a new BMW when I was incel. I would always complain to my mom how nice of a guy I was and women should be into me
the dude doesnt look ugly....maybe he had some mental problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8765
average isnt enough
i dont know man i was rated by a user from here as 4.75psl and other one as a 7/10 and i do quite good with womens obviously not with the 10/10 girls but average to above average women

i dont know man i was rated by a user from here as 4.75psl and other one as a 7/10 and i do quite good with womens obviously not with the 10/10 girls but average to above average women
4.75psl is almost chadlite. you proof my point.

4.75psl is almost chadlite. you proof my point.
man believe me foids dont stare at me or shit like @Amnesia experiences :)))) but here and there i meet foids that i assume im their type of guy....and i was called beautiful only once by a women like 12 years ago:)))))so i dont think im that beautiful

ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
man believe me foids dont stare at me or shit like @Amnesia experiences :)))) but here and there i meet foids that i assume im their type of guy....and i was called beautiful only once by a women like 12 years ago:)))))so i dont think im that beautiful
Yeah because amnesia is not 4.75 PSL like you, he is 6.5PSL. And elliot rodger is like 4PSL, but considering he was a manlet too his sex appeal is even lower.

Yeah because amnesia is not 4.75 PSL like you, he is 6.5PSL. And elliot rodger is like 4PSL, but considering he was a manlet too his sex appeal is even lower.
Elliot rodger was low normie, not mid normie, and was in chadifornia. he had no chance unless he wanted landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Nordiccel and Deleted member 275
yeah height matters a lot im 6.1 and girls that are 6 dont even look in my direction it's like i dont even exist for them JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
None, they deserve to stay dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
@riceronicel, as long as I could revert his age to maybe 20. He was 37 when he roped, BRUTALLY abused all his life by his POS stepdad and shitty mom. Worked at walmart to pay his mom's bills, and when his stepdad died, he uses his old gin to shoot himself. He was ugly, had a tiny dick, was extremely short and non-NT. He needed another chance.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, RAITEIII and Serial Coomer

Stfu nigger you lost virginity at 15, "im inkel lik youguys"

Btw my answer is CHO

Is there a specific PSL scale you refer to out of interest?

Is there a specific PSL scale you refer to out of interest?
Inceldom

Gauss distribution centered around 4PSL with standard deviations separating PSL tiers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6264

how tf you rich and still an Incel. L

No. 5.75 maybe 5.5 if u wanna go out of ur way being generous
Most people take top 20% to be chadlite, which would be at unfrauded 5PSL tbh

@riceronicel, as long as I could revert his age to maybe 20. He was 37 when he roped, BRUTALLY abused all his life by his POS stepdad and shitty mom. Worked at walmart to pay his mom's bills, and when his stepdad died, he uses his old gin to shoot himself. He was ugly, had a tiny dick, was extremely short and non-NT. He needed another chance.
The real brutality of life that goes unseen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 5746
good first date question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trynalookgood, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person