LDARing is a looksmax

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Time to delusionmaxx:

I've been subconsciously looksmaxxing since age of 13 and I didn't even know about it.

By LDARing in my room all day I managed to avoid negative effects of Sun on my skin, so my skin quality is far better than any girl's because I had much less Sun exposure.

By being friendless I thankfully avoided all the situations where I would be expected to drink alcohol (which in fact is treated as poison by our bodies, look it up).

My severe depression successfully prevented me from being happy which further enhanced my skin quality into another level: being sad all the time, not smiling, smiling creates wrinkles, I have less wrinkles than normies. Who is laughing now, huh?

And lastly by having next to literally no contacts with females, nor any intercourses at age of 23, my dick avoided being crushed by vaginal canal resulting in increased girth of my unused peepee. Also 0% chance of having AIDS.

I am above average looking from now on boyos. Hardcore looksmaxxing for past decade like a boss.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 1680, karbo and 9 others
Skinmaxxing level god. Legit son.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3328 and Over

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, Over and SikKunt
lmao i was rotting in my basement as a teen and now everyone i ask says i look like 17 18 while im 22. never came to my mind that it came from basement dwelling

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
lmao i was rotting in my basement as a teen and now everyone i ask says i look like 17 18 while im 22. never came to my mind that it came from basement dwelling
Legit. We are gonna be collagen monsters brother.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, buflek and 1 other person
i used to get carded all the time until i started drinking heavily and stubblemaxxing even in my mid 20s

• Love it
Reactions: Over
i used to get carded all the time until i started drinking heavily and stubblemaxxing even in my mid 20s
I actually got carded recently like 2 months ago. I was buying beer for my mom (JFL) and went to self service cash. Beer required one of the workers to confirm the purchase and this lady (40+) asked me for ID, I said I dont have one and she said "ok this time I will let it go". Fuark.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
Depends. Most rotters drink and smoke daily to deal with depression.

I actually got carded recently like 2 months ago. I was buying beer for my mom (JFL) and went to self service cash. Beer required one of the workers to confirm the purchase and this lady (40+) asked me for ID, I said I dont have one and she said "ok this time I will let it go". Fuark.
The ID thing is to check if ure 18 or 21?