Leaked pic of user selfhate

Oh brutal then so it happened in reverse brutal atleast austroloid is easy to wipe tbh
it's just a theory
it might also be possible that Australoid themselves evolved into Caucasians and that no mixing took place

it's just a theory
it might also be possible that Australoid themselves evolved into Caucasians and that no mixing took place

I don't want that to be true tbqh i perfer my first cope it's more comfortable to think indians were turned into subhumans by abo and that we are desandants of the great iranians and european steppe it's probably a cope though regardless this much is true it would appear indian genes are easier to wipe out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
He is very underrated
maybe cause he is in Ireland rather than uk or US
Even mogs gandy
siva-kaneswaran-priyanka-chopra-david-gandy-and-oliver-cheshire-the-picture-id464078929
JFL I remember that pic the first time I saw that brutal mog, When i tried to find it I googled, curry mogging gandy and priyanka JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
JFL I remember that pic the first time I saw that brutal mog, When i tried to find it I googled, curry mogging gandy and priyanka JFL

I mean curries are mixed caucasoids tbqh it would make sense we have high looks ceilings we are mixed with european steppe and iraniad some indians more so than others off course were gonna have really good looking people.

arabs and indians both were abo until they breeded with Caucasian
Wrong bro Arab and whites diverged
I mean curries are mixed caucasoids tbqh it would make sense we have high looks ceilings we are mixed with european steppe and iraniad some indians more so than others off course were gonna have really good looking people.

Last edited: