Lean asf but face bloated asf

vLotus

vLotus

Bronze
Like I’m literally lean asf but my face is bloated. Some days I wake up and it’s puffy and bloated asf. Didn’t really notice how bad it was time I saw a recorded video of myself in the gym and my face just looked flattish and my jaw recessed a bit.

I did bulk up like 7 kg but I’ve been cutting since and I’m down a lot now. My body’s lean as shit but faces diff. Any tips to combat this issue.

the sodium and potassium shit I barely eat now. I just eat two meals a day and I use salt on my eggs n that’s about it

show face

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7785 and WadlowMaxxing
Like I’m literally lean asf but my face is bloated. Some days I wake up and it’s puffy and bloated asf. Didn’t really notice how bad it was time I saw a recorded video of myself in the gym and my face just looked flattish and my jaw recessed a bit.

I did bulk up like 7 kg but I’ve been cutting since and I’m down a lot now. My body’s lean as shit but faces diff. Any tips to combat this issue.

the sodium and potassium shit I barely eat now. I just eat two meals a day and I use salt on my eggs n that’s about it
whats your waist circumference

Judging by your avi, you are not lean asf

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Amnesia
Try to reduce salt and maybe carbs, but storing fat in your face is mostly genetic tbh. You can try to improve sleep and cortisol levels aswell.

• +1
Reactions: vLotus
It’s your face then if you lean with no facial bone showing.
What’s your Height, weight, waist?

Judging by your avi, you are not lean asf
I’m not greak g d status lean but I have more lean muscle mass than fat.

Attachments

• 3A80FD82-55D4-41E1-B34B-73F58652621D.jpeg
    3A80FD82-55D4-41E1-B34B-73F58652621D.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 224
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Far out. I feel like I’m getting a full body profile dox right now 😹

First of all, you're not really lean. If you had good bones or fat distribution in face you would probably look quite lean facially at this bf. However, in your teens it's quite normal to have more of a puffy face even at lower bf for lots of reasons. For me facial leaness changed a lot with age.

• +1
Reactions: Throwingawaynow
You are not very lean at all

First of all, you're not really lean. If you had good bones or fat distribution in face you would probably look quite lean facially at this bf. However, in your teens it's quite normal to have more of a puffy face even at lower bf for lots of reasons. For me facial leaness changed a lot with age.
Probably my genetics tbh. My mums kinda got a chubby face. What’s strange was that before my bulk my face was relatively normal with no noticeable bloat/fat but after my bulk and now my cutting phase (almost finished). After losing some weight I would expect to gain muscles and have a similar face before my bulk. I guess. I’ll just keep excercising and do whatever and see if there’s any difference.

Probably my genetics tbh. My mums kinda got a chubby face. What’s strange was that before my bulk my face was relatively normal with no noticeable bloat/fat but after my bulk and now my cutting phase (almost finished). After losing some weight I would expect to gain muscles and have a similar face before my bulk. I guess. I’ll just keep excercising and do whatever and see if there’s any difference.
I think at 17 you have a bit puffier face generally

You are 17 right. Is buccal fat is your problem?
Usually people have full cheeks till mid 20s. Your facial bones will grow more. Just eat lot's of proteins and get hgh or anything like that. Idk much about that.

Henry Caville when he was your age vs Henry Caville when he's 30
Images 3
Images 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, HQNPmaxxing, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Probably genetics. You can try to lower your salt intake, etc.

But let's be honest, it's probably 90% genetics. O'Pry was discovered by a model agent after posting a photo of himself drinking beer at a party on myspace.
90% of Chads probably never even heard of Looksmaxxing. It's mostly genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and The Moggee
You are 17 right. Is buccal fat is your problem?
Usually people have full cheeks till mid 20s. Your facial bones will grow more. Just eat lot's of proteins and get hgh or anything like that. Idk much about that.

Henry Caville when he was your age vs Henry Caville when he's 30
View attachment 917677View attachment 917678
Yea it’s mainly buccal fat. My face is similar to Henry at 17 but bit more fluffed and I’ll have slight a double chin and a slight appearance of a recessed chin if I have shitty posture tbh.

I guess just wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yea it’s mainly buccal fat. My face is similar to Henry at 17 but bit more fluffed and I’ll have slight a double chin and recessed chin if I have shitty posture tbh.

I guess just wait
Yes bro. Just focus on nutrition and bodybuilding now. I'd say wait till 22-23 because my facial bones developed till early 20s. If you still have chubby cheeks by 22 you may get genio+ buccal liposuction

• +1

But let's be honest, it's probably 90% genetics. O'Pry was discovered by a model agent after posting a photo of himself drinking beer at a party on myspace.
Enviorenment plays a role too, if you're fat as a kid the fat cells literally never go away.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
Your asian what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Enviorenment plays a role too, if you're fat as a kid the fat cells literally never go away.
Wtf? I asked the same question and people said it wasn't true. I asked if fat cells in teens go away after being an adult and they said I was retarded

Wasn't it him being contracted after coming down with a illness and not eating for a few days

Wtf? I asked the same question and people said it wasn't true. I asked if fat cells in teens go away after being an adult and they said I was retarded
Idk they're retarded then. It's known for a fact that hyperplasia of adipose tissue(increase in fat cell numbers) doesn't go away once you're adult. It's extremely hard to lose weight as adult if you were fat as a kid, but definitely possible.

• +1
Reactions: Slob

Try drinking extra water and taking a small amount of potassium citrate a day.

• +1
It's over , I have the same issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787