Lean body chubby face, how to fix?

raffemogger

raffemogger

A10 Autismmaxxer
How do i fix this ive heard that your face slims down when you are older i am 16 right now.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
try debloating

diuretics

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Ice and pottasium?
limit carbs and sodium. yes potassium. dandelion root also works for me. if you want to instantly debloat for like an interview or date, run a mile then take a cold shower right afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: capybar, dragomaxxer and completelyavg
yes as you enter your 20s it will happen a lot probably, but cardio and diet and sleep might help 2

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
How do i fix this ive heard that your face slims down when you are older i am 16 right now.
Get debloated

Finish puberty (will reduce fatpads and grow bones)

limit carbs and sodium. yes potassium. dandelion root also works for me. if you want to instantly debloat for like an interview or date, run a mile then take a cold shower right afterwards.
Also maintain a low water intake of around 1.2L a day if you aren’t exercising

It might be lined to poor facial development. People I see with lean bodies but chubby faces tend to have flat faces, so the fat and muscle on the face doesn't have anywhere to go aside from outwards and make your face look soft.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
It might be lined to poor facial development. People I see with lean bodies but chubby faces tend to have flat faces, so the fat and muscle on the face doesn't have anywhere to go aside from outwards and make your face look soft.
Or could be bad fat storage genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Or could be bad fat storage genetics
Unlikely. Whenever I see people say "bad fat pads" its on someone who's face is flat. Storing fat in your face is going to make you look younger and more youthful than others, people with thin skin in the face look really old. I see older people who have more contorting, but the contorting doesn't come from good bone structure, just really thin skin, which isn't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Unlikely. Whenever I see people say "bad fat pads" its on someone who's face is flat. Storing fat in your face is going to make you look younger and more youthful than others, people with thin skin in the face look really old. I see older people who have more contorting, but the contorting doesn't come from good bone structure, just really thin skin, which isn't attractive.
Would u see this guy has a flat face?

• Hmm...
I dont have flat face i just have chubby cheeks

• Hmm...
do you have sfs?

after surgery and losing minimal bodyfat he looks significantly debloated
always wondered why ive had chubby cheeks even whilst being relatively lean
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im gonna kms

do carbs actually bloat you, i ate a shit ton of carbs yesterday and face still apeard to be lean and not bloated. arent the carbs stored in the muscles for energy meaning that it makes muscles look larger, instead of bloated?
I'd have to see from the side, but if I was to take a guess, yes, it looks flat or he's not very lean.

Only way to know is from the side.

• Hmm...
do carbs actually bloat you, i ate a shit ton of carbs yesterday and face still apeard to be lean and not bloated. arent the carbs stored in the muscles for energy meaning that it makes muscles look larger, instead of bloated?
Supposedly yes, but I think a lot of the whole "bloated" thing outside of weight loss is mainly psychological. Sure, I can notice it on me, when I wake up and have a puffier face, but when I see "before and after photos" of facial bloat I can't actually see the difference. The only time I've noticed it (outside of surgery), was when someone has altered their bodyfat percentage.

As for personal experience, it depends. I've had days where I've eaten salty foods and lots of carbs yet still had no puffiness, but when tying to eat clean I'd look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
If diuretics don’t work then it’s time for self performed buccal fat removal

Supposedly yes, but I think a lot of the whole "bloated" thing outside of weight loss is mainly psychological. Sure, I can notice it on me, when I wake up and have a puffier face, but when I see "before and after photos" of facial bloat I can't actually see the difference. The only time I've noticed it (outside of surgery), was when someone has altered their bodyfat percentage.
agree mostly mental. my morning puffiness is definitely noticeable and after de bloating from that i see a very noticeable difference tbh, maybe cos i sleep on stomach lol so fluid accumalayes more in face.

As for personal experience, it depends. I've had days where I've eaten salty foods and lots of carbs yet still had no puffiness, but when tying to eat clean I'd look bloated.
i wonder why this is tbh

• +1
i wonder why this is tbh
When I was eating high carbs I was loosing weight due to not eating enough calories, so the leanness would've been caused by lowering my body fat percentage. Eating clean doesn't mean getting lean.

• +1
unlucky fat distribution

When I was eating high carbs I was loosing weight due to not eating enough calories, so the leanness would've been caused by lowering my body fat percentage. Eating clean doesn't mean getting lean.
do carbs fill u up more than protein?
i thought protein was the more satiating food

• Hmm...
  • +1
Does it tho? i thought if u took it 2x per week at max you’d be fine?
you will be fine . but a till taxes kidneys. and since it taxes kidney whenever u take, the more u do it the worse sides. you should be fine at 2x tho

you will be fine . but a till taxes kidneys. and since it taxes kidney whenever u take, the more u do it the worse sides. you should be fine at 2x tho
no long term risks at 2x? like no collagen decrease or visibly worse kidney health etc. ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: pffo
This^

You might have poor dental structure. Your skin is already sagging(yes it can sag from being a teen) because you literally have no bone to support your skin so you are pretty much fucked buddy boyo if this is true.

Poor bone structure leads to saggy skin(doesnt matter if you are are very low bf or a teen or both).

• +1