lean but still bloated

D

Deleted member 6873

how to fix

Eat less carbs and salt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6939 and 2 others
if you are actually lean, maybe diuretics?

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3043
potassium.
Jaw opening/closing maxxing exercices
ice on face
cardio daily.
Low salt intake

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tyronecell, entropy137 and 4 others
Error 504 Bones not found

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
im not chad but ppl like @streege @Bewusst @MoeZart @ItisOver can confirm im not boneless lmao
Issa joke calm down don't call yo homies on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6873
how to fix
I myself look bloated when its warmer, after going outside in the winter my skin usually gets really tight. didnt look up if there's a artificial way of achieving it but I guess a cold shower should do the trick. also I'm pretty lean at roughly 12 % bf but have relatively lose skin. went sort skidiving once and I looked like one of those dogs with flaps all over the face lmao. maybe the same applies to you.

• +1
you are either boneless or not as lean as you think.

• +1
I myself look bloated when its warmer, after going outside in the winter my skin usually gets really tight. didnt look up if there's a artificial way of achieving it but I guess a cold shower should do the trick. also I'm pretty lean at roughly 12 % bf but have relatively lose skin. went sort skidiving once and I looked like one of those dogs with flaps all over the face lmao. maybe the same applies to you.
nah i dont have loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
nah i dont have loose skin
if you dont have lose skin there are still many other options

1) you could simply have bad fat distribution. aka fat in your face and nowhere else. I would consider it a good thing tho since it means a lot of potential to ascend . through lenamaxxing or fat distru surgery, forgot the name

2) shit diet , too much salt and carbs . try cutting it for a week and see where it goes

3) a lot of water in your face, take a pill that makes you piss a lot to check that . dont know the name . if that's the case I don't think there is a lot you can do except popping anti water pulls every day. which is unhealthy af

Post or pm me bro

You said you don't have abs so prob not low body fat just low weight

1) you could simply have bad fat distribution. aka fat in your face and nowhere else. I would consider it a good thing tho since it means a lot of potential to ascend . through lenamaxxing or fat distru surgery, forgot the name

2) shit diet , too much salt and carbs . try cutting it for a week and see where it goes

3) a lot of water in your face, take a pill that makes you piss a lot to check that . dont know the name . if that's the case I don't think there is a lot you can do except popping anti water pulls every day. which is unhealthy af
Yeah if i pinch my cheeks i can feel some big ass fat pads lmao getting buccal fat removal next year anyway, its not that expensive

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

also you could check your hormones from a doctor, bloating and bad moods are a sign if bad hormones

@Papabakvet

• +1
also you could check your hormones from a doctor, bloating and bad moods are a sign if bad hormones

@Papabakvet
Nah i rarely have a bad mood etc tbh

either buccal fat, water retention, but more than likely subhuman bones

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6873
Yeah if i pinch my cheeks i can feel some big ass fat pads lmao getting buccal fat removal next year anyway, its not that expensive
how much?

magnesium taurate

Bicarbonate deficiency causes fluid retention, take 1 tea spoon of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) mixed in water on a empty stomach away from meals. Also has many other anti-aging benefits, preventing metabolic acidosis, gut cleaning, stopping break down of bones for calcium, increases co2 etc.

Lymphatic stagnation also causes bloated look, try lymphatic face massages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
  • Love it
potassium.
Jaw opening/closing maxxing exercices
ice on face
cardio daily.
Low salt intake
open ur mouth for me bb girl 😏

• JFL
how much?
I have disgustingly fat cheeks. If I open my mouth and put two fingers between my cheeks I feel about 2cm of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
amrit ? tell me
Do that shit every morning, it's legit for removing bloat and looking better throughout the day, but it's not permanent.

• Love it
I have disgustingly fat cheeks. If I open my mouth and put two fingers between my cheeks I feel about 2cm of fat.
ok my nigga but who axed

• JFL
Retard cheek fat is not buccal fat I already fucking told you did you not learn anything? Buccal fat is DEEP FAT, DON'T REMOVE IT, IT'S WHAT MAKES YOU LOOK YOUNG AND HEALTHY.

WITH AGING THERE IS DECREASE IN DEEP FAT, INCREASE IN SUBCUTANEOUS FAT.

You need to get lipo in the subcutenous area, that's also cheaper and safer.

• +1
Retard cheek fat is not buccal fat I already fucking told you did you not learn anything? Buccal fat is DEEP FAT, DON'T REMOVE IT, IT'S WHAT MAKES YOU LOOK YOUNG AND HEALTHY.

WITH AGING THERE IS DECREASE IN DEEP FAT, INCREASE IN SUBCUTANEOUS FAT.

You need to get lipo in the subcutenous area, that's also cheaper and safer.
do they do it in holland son

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
do they do it in holland son
Ja, voor 800 euro ongeveer. Het is veel veiliger omdat het nie diep is en ze zitten nie met je zenuwen te klooien. Als ze je zenuwen verneuken tijdens de buccal dan ben je fucked en dan zijn ze ook fucked.

• Love it