lean but still bloated

Ja, voor 800 euro ongeveer. Het is veel veiliger omdat het nie diep is en ze zitten nie met je zenuwen te klooien.
omw duo geld misbruiken

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
do they do it in holland son
I'll first try my last solution : DMSO + Ethanol + Caffeine + Higenamine + DHEA topically. If that shit doesn't work I'm getting lipo on my fat-ass cheeks, I will ascend HARD!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I'll first try my last solution : DMSO + Ethanol + Caffeine + Higenamine + DHEA topically. If that shit doesn't work I'm getting lipo on my fat-ass cheeks, I will ascend HARD!
mirin u

• Love it
Reactions: antiantifa
omw duo geld misbruiken
Beste investering ooit tbh je krijgt later zeker beter werk als je knapper bent. Vet in je gezicht = mensen denken je bent lui.

Yeah, I am also hoping the DHEA gets me some beard growing. I used to put that shit on my prostate area, but it got too hairy and I had high E sides, it's pretty much a legal steroid tbh.

• Love it
omw duo geld misbruiken
Bro, but the problem with lipo is that the fat on your face hangs on a kind of a collagenous structure, when they lipo it totally destroys that structure and you might look older after getting it with saggy skin.

Bones not found

go low carb for three days keto/atkins or carnivore and your water bloat will go away until you re introduce carbs

• +1
go low carb for three days keto/atkins or carnivore and your water bloat will go away until you re introduce carbs
Looking back on older pics i looked less bloated and still had a decent amount of carbs in my diet tbh.
But hey worth trying, will be fasting a bit first tho

Go check your hormones, thyroid specifically.

it means you are pretty much boneless. anything other is cope. my brother is fat and as a lean face in comparison to his face.

• +1
every stupid fag nigger is so clueless in this thread. you can literally have both your jaws recessed and be at the low range of normal bf%, if your fat distribution works like that, your cheeks will be sunken and vice versa.

shit like cortisol and actual inflammation (not the sodium, carb bullshit but actual sensitivity to certain foods) play a role too but you can do an elemination diet/water fast to see if its truly just bloat or subhuman fat genes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6873
every stupid fag nigger is so clueless in this thread. you can literally have both your jaws recessed and be at the low range of normal bf%, if your fat distribution works like that, your cheeks will be sunken and vice versa.

shit like cortisol and actual inflammation (not the sodium, carb bullshit but actual sensitivity to certain foods) play a role too but you can do an elemination diet/water fast to see if its truly just bloat or subhuman fat genes
thanks for your based comment karbro.
@CursedOne karbo can confirm im not boneless too lmao.

but ye cortisolminning is LEGIT

I dont know your pics bro, didint want to attack you.
nah its fine bro haha dw, i thought its just another mindless "haha no bones ecksdee" shitposter

thanks for your based comment karbro.
@CursedOne karbo can confirm im not boneless too lmao.

but ye cortisolminning is LEGIT
i can sense when my cortisol levels are way too high and both me and studies can confirm it affects fat distribution, blood flow and all kinds of shit NEGATIVELY
look up cortisol moon face
Screenshot 2021 02 04 20 49 09 997 comandroidchrome

i can ingest a tab of LSD or a tab of MDMA without consuming a single calorie of food, and within 60-120 minutes my face becomes a balloon with red spots on my skin because the insanely elevated cortisol.

fucking kill yourself if you unironically ramble about 'muh sodium muh potassium muh carbs bloat ur face' unfortunately i fell for it a long time ago but i experimented a lot on myself and can confirm its all fucking bullshit

one thing i recommend though, try cutting out foods with gluten

• +1
i can sense when my cortisol levels are way too high and both me and studies can confirm it affects fat distribution, blood flow and all kinds of shit NEGATIVELY
look up cortisol moon face
View attachment 965840
i can ingest a tab of LSD or a tab of MDMA without consuming a single calorie of food, and within 60-120 minutes my face becomes a balloon with red spots on my skin because the insanely elevated cortisol.

fucking kill yourself if you unironically ramble about 'muh sodium muh potassium muh carbs bloat ur face' unfortunately i fell for it a long time ago but i experimented a lot on myself and can confirm its all fucking bullshit

one thing i recommend though, try cutting out foods with gluten
what are the best ways to lower it bro

what are the best ways to lower it bro
eating enough food + getting enough quality sleep is #1 priority
also remove every stress source from life
quitting league of legends worked big time for me tbh and i have 0 anxiety but i still have a lot of issues w sleep