Lean face full muscles?

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
How to get best of both worlds?

I’ve noticed carbs have 0 effect on face bloat and the only thing that does is sodium and your water intake…

Problem is if you go low sodium your muscles will be flat and smaller than before…

What’s the best way to get best of both? I was thinking sodium : potassium ratio but surely that would mean if I went on a high potassium diet it would be flushing the sodium away which is pointless? Or am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Danish_Retard
carbs affect face bloat stop trolling faggot u just dont have a big enough variable

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1

I’ve noticed carbs have 0 effect on face bloat and the only thing that does is sodium and your water intake…

Problem is if you go low sodium your muscles will be flat and smaller than before…

What’s the best way to get best of both? I was thinking sodium : potassium ratio but surely that would mean if I went on a high potassium diet it would be flushing the sodium away which is pointless? Or am I wrong?
I eat whatever I want and have amazing body and hollow cheeks

Im better than yall

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15827
Gymnema sylvestre helps with water retention in the face, take 900 mg before bed and you'll see that carbs don't bloat you much

No they don’t faggit
do a little research and u will find out they do,
my face looks very different when i added 300 grams of pasta to my diet everyday,
carbs litterely make ur muscles swell upp with water, ur face has muscles , put two and two together
also I eat zero sodium so dont blame it on that

Use creatine, not sodium, if you want full muscles with a lean face.

my face looks very different when i added 300 grams of pasta to my diet everyday,
carbs litterely make ur muscles swell upp with water, ur face has muscles , put two and two together
If you bloat from carbs, consider gymnema

Had random complements from 2 girls about my cheekbones/jawline last Saturday night and I was full of creatine and 350/400g of carbs but with very low sodium - maybe it’s you sorry dude!

just eat shit ton of eggs and pop 5-7 sodium pills + 2 glasses of water like me in the morning while chewing jawliner/mastic gum before that for morning pump

Had random complements from 2 girls about my cheekbones/jawline last Saturday night and I was full of creatine and 350/400g of carbs but with very low sodium - maybe it’s you sorry dude!
are u retarded, i still have strong jaw with carbs aswell, but it makes a difference this is facts stop being delusional, eating carbs makes u hold more water end of story, but it doesnt mean u wont have hollow cheeks

are u retarded, i still have strong jaw with carbs aswell, but it makes a difference this is facts stop being delusional, eating carbs makes u hold more water end of story, but it doesnt mean u wont have hollow cheeks
???

You say you have strong jaw with hollow cheeks on high carb yet you say high carb makes your face bloated???????

Make it make sense :feelsuhh:

???

You say you have strong jaw with hollow cheeks on high carb yet you say high carb makes your face bloated???????

are u stupid
carbs make u hold water therfore ur face will be more puffy, doesnt mean u will get a moon face but there will be some bloat, thats non negotiable, thats why bodybuilders cut out carbs when they want to deplete, and then they always get the "death face". Eating carbs will make ur body soak up the water that u drink like a sponge.
Yeah when im on high carbs im MORE bloated than when im on low carbs, but that not a full out bloated moon face, but its still a difference because of the Carbs that have been eaten
so carbs make a difference, also, just do a quick google search "does carbs make u hold water" or how to lose water weight and one of the points are drop ur carbs, stop talking about something u got no idea about now thanks

Last edited:
???

Drama Popcorn GIF

are u stupid
carbs make u hold water therfore ur face will be more puffy, doesnt mean u will get a moon face but there will be some bloat, thats non negotiable, thats why bodybuilders cut out carbs when they want to deplete, and then they always get the "death face". Eating carbs will make ur body soak up the water that u drink like a sponge.
Yeah when im on high carbs im MORE bloated than when im on low carbs, but that not a full out bloated moon face, but its still a difference because of the Carbs that have been eaten
so carbs make a difference, also, just do a quick google search "does carbs make u hold water" or how to lose water weight and one of the points are drop ur carbs, stop talking about something u got no idea about now thanks
Maybe it’s your curry genes as I get 0 bloat from carbs, my condolences.

Both carbs and sodium affect facial bloat badly. You can't have both. You wanna look big you need to be bloated facially. This is why chads bulk really hard. Their jaws and faces are so forward grown they don't even suffer from heavy bulking as much and only notice it when they hit like 20% body fat. Just over bro. Gotta suffer if you want to win as a sub Chad.