Lean forever

MaxedDen

MaxedDen

Iron
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Posts
158
Reputation
182
Thinking about hopping back on Retatrutide and just staying on it forever so I can be lean. The amount of IOI’s and interactions I had when I was shredded was insane compared to me now since I’m a little more chubby. Thoughts? Only thing I’m scared of is becoming a fucking twig but I feel like face will matter more obv
 
Don't stay on forever but you can def use it for a long time, I used it longer than I should have and now have a tolerance to it so right now I'm currently not using it and if I were I would have to up my dose quite a bit
 

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
5
Views
54
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
drunkcexworkerincel
Replies
1
Views
40
fattofat
fattofat
hayesp
Replies
3
Views
71
kawz
kawz
hayesp
Replies
2
Views
52
hayesp
hayesp
SideDeltGod
Replies
16
Views
178
SideDeltGod
SideDeltGod

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MaxedDen
Back
Top