Lean is fucking Life! New QOVES video

How lean atm?

Could be, as that is your jaw shape when you raise your lips.
17 % i guess. tho my face is not fat as fuck its just round around the jaw area but my chin doesnt have any fat around it.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
And your face is still chubby looking like that?
I barely look human, anything above I look way too bloated, at this bodyfat I still have chubby cheeks and a soft rounded lower third, it’s sui fuel tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, CopeTilliRope and JamesHowlett
does buccal fat go away with fat loss? qoves talks about this in the video and say you store alot of fat in the buccal area.
Apparently it goes away with age

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 15569
Apparently it goes away with age
do you even know if you have buccal fat before getting down to 10%? and if im losing facial fat too is that a good sign

I barely look human, anything above I look way too bloated, at this bodyfat I still have chubby cheeks and a soft rounded lower third, it’s sui fuel tbh
Have you tried stubble and good haircut? If yes then you’re a good candidate for surgery I guess (if it’s that bad)

Have you tried stubble and good haircut? If yes then you’re a good candidate for surgery I guess (if it’s that bad)
Yeah stubble helps me slightly, I have a NT haircut, I’m planning on getting Bimax and Genio with Infraorbital implants next year to fix my underbite, years of mouth breathing wrecked me.

Ironically my dad was Rayban model, he looks like almost identical to salludon in this photo, I showed it to my family and they said it was crazy how similar they looked

My lower third at 7 mogs me to suicide :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Yeah stubble helps me slightly, I have a NT haircut, I’m planning on getting Bimax and Genio with Infraorbital implants next year to fix my underbite, years of mouth breathing wrecked me.

Ironically my dad was Rayban model, he looks like almost identical to salludon in this photo, I showed it to my family and they said it was crazy how similar they looked
View attachment 1653916

My lower third at 7 mogs me to suicide :ROFLMAO:
Fair fucks then, go for it

Pretty brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
why is he measuring super distorted photos

• +1
Reactions: Korea and eduardkoopman
@JamesHowlett when i smile slightly my my jaw gets much more square. is this also a good sign?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569