Lean max update no fraud

Should get laser hair removal for the beard tbh. Beard is cope anyway and the shadow makes skin tone uneven

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Should get laser hair removal for the beard tbh. Beard is cope anyway and the shadow makes skin tone uneven
Some people look better with beard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
It helps cover up my shit lower third
Whats ur side profile look like. It's better to fix it that cope since ur eye area and midface isn't going to make you look turbo attractive on its own

Whats ur side profile look like. It's better to fix it that cope since ur eye area and midface isn't going to make you look turbo attractive on its own
My side profile is good what I lack is a bit of mm of frontal chin projection

Go for fillers or implants tbh. And if you really want to go hard match the width of your midface to lower third like barrett.

Your already decent looking tbh but mm of bone and tipoplasty can ascend you hard.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
Go for fillers or implants tbh. And if you really want to go hard match the width of your midface to lower third like barrett.

Your already decent looking tbh but mm of bone and tipoplasty can ascend you hard.
No offense but I don’t like the look of Barrett face, I’m going for angelrun me, me and his bone structure are similar and so is face shape. He just has a bit mm of frontal chin projection which makes his face look tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
No offense but I don’t like the look of Barrett face, I’m going for angelrun me, me and his bone structure are similar and so is face shape. He just has a bit mm of frontal chin projection which makes his face look tall
Why would I be offended if it objectively looks better. It's not an opinions it's biology

Barret is a white dude. You can't compare a white guy and a curry, each race has own aesthethics

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1560
This tbh

Except I’ll never have those kind of hunter eyes without squint maxing to the max

Yep your already squinting as hard as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
i chin mog u and your progeny sir tbh tbh
facial features = bones
cope i have good jawline from side, and probably not good from front, maye it's the high bf though

the only edge you have on him is ethnicity, otherwise he is better looking then you tbh

Maybe about 4 months ago, but I dropped bf%.

Now I facially mog and am 5 inches taller