Lean sharp defined face is the most important thing in the world to have as a male, even more than the features themselves

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Soft face is the absolute WORST feature as a male, aside from really fucked reatios or something. Lack of facial contrast and definition is the absolute biggest looks killer. Don't believe me? Lets see some examples in movies or tv

Quinlann, a half breed vampire. He is supposed to be the "Moster" vampire type instead of the "I am a secret vampire posing as human in society". Fucked, wrinkly, ill looking skin. Hollow orbits leading to a very bad eye area. No hair. Overall really bad things considering this one pic is a flattering shot of this character. But what does he have? Very sharp face, extremely sharp and defined zygos and overall high facial contrast. This character is viewed as the sexy badass vampire crush by the female audience of the series.

Let's check the new harry potter movies cast:

See that many different kind of faces and features? What do they all the fucking wizard characters have in common? HIGH DEFINITION and SHARP FEATURES. DOesn't matter if you are the good boy, the autistic freak, the mad dark wizard, the hundred of yeasr old chemist or the balding soon to be director. EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS A SHARP DEFINED FACE IN COMMON.

I don't know if this thing was like this in past times, but I see it more and more and more and more. And lots of the times bad features are compensated by FACIAL DEFINITION and LEANNESS.

Seriously, unless your chin is receded into your fucking adams apple or you have a midface longer than an airport, LEAN FACE is the biggest boost you can have.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, RedPilledStemcel, Immanuel and 4 others
I feel like its impossible for me to have lean face since i have long midface and im tall.Its lean but not sharp

But muh bench press strength and bulking season.

But muh bench press strength and bulking season.
Same. And always remind yourself to drink more water because you don't feel so much thirst in winter. My face looks way leaner when I drink every other hour in summer.

Watermaxx is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
How to get without having to eat dry bread with water? Is it true that putting ice helps?

Could you tell me why my face looks sharp from the side but bloated from the front?im asking u this cuz u literally have studied leanness tbh

T9Uycz9.jpg
iyYLCGn.jpg

Could you tell me why my face looks sharp from the side but bloated from the front?im asking u this cuz u literally have studied leanness tbh

T9Uycz9.jpg
iyYLCGn.jpg
Because from the side bloat, which mainly stores in cheeks is not visible as it is from the front. Id recomend you lowering salt sugar and carbs in your diet if you havent done it already.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Because from the side bloat, which mainly stores in cheeks is not visible as it is from the front. Id recomend you lowering salt sugar and carbs in your diet if you havent done it already.

Alright i will try

So lean maxxing from gym?

Seriously, unless your chin is receded into your fucking adams apple or you have a midface longer than an airport
ogre for me

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Yeah it's a shame it's pretty fucking difficult to do tho, to reach those levels you must have insane displicine and self-control and do a right diet

Being good looking is tbh

Bones definition matters the most. But optimal is 10%. But bones are a total random, if you are quite fat, you will add 0.5 points or smth if you make yourself lean face 10% bf.

Yeah it's a shame it's pretty fucking difficult to do tho, to reach those levels you must have insane displicine and self-control and do a right diet

Yes... Meanwhile women just have to not be fat. Rage inducing

Yes... Meanwhile women just have to not be fat. Rage inducing
They have to maintain perfect bf tho because too low of a bf destroys their tits/ass. They can easily get implants tho.

T9Uycz9.jpg
iyYLCGn.jpg
Your cheekbones/zygos may not be prominent enough. When they stick out and your skin is real tight from low bf, that creates the hollow cheek effect.