20220329_105809.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 15827
Chad side profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17345
how much bodyfat in both pics? it seems you're jutting on the right pic and smiling on the left lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
You've just stopped smiling lol

your stubble beard jaw countouring looks bad BTW . you lack density to beardfraud your gonial. Apply minox ASAP

your stubble beard jaw countouring looks bad BTW . you lack density to beardfraud your gonial. Apply minox ASAP
my gonial angle is 120 i don't need to fraud anything

looking good my g

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
What bf before and now

should've put 'NSFW' prefix because of those titties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
you're 22-23% bodyfat at least no way near 16%. I'm 19% and I'm much slimer than you are, you store some fat in chest and shoulders meaning you re definitely 21%+ bodyfat maybe as much as 25%.
What is your height and weight? you have a huge window for leanmaxxing and losing your baby cheeks. you need diet.

you're 22-23% bodyfat at least no way near 16%. I'm 19% and I'm much slimer than you are, you store some fat in chest and shoulders meaning you re definitely 21%+ bodyfat maybe as much as 25%.
What is your height and weight? you have a huge window for leanmaxxing and losing your baby cheeks. you need diet.
i have fecial edema skin disease from my acne which makes me bloated af but i agree i need to be leaner.i will cure it wilth accutane and some other drugs hopefully

you can try tretinoin or Accutane if your acne is really sistemic. Trust me you are definitely hiding all your bones at 22% bodyfat we cannot even tell if your recessed or a hidden HTN behind baby cheeks.
Leanmaxxing is hard at first but is the most import and prime looksmax one can do.
When you will be lean then you can tell and work on your failos.

you can try tretinoin or Accutane if your acne is really sistemic. Trust me you are definitely hiding all your bones at 22% bodyfat we cannot even tell if your recessed or a hidden HTN behind baby cheeks.
Leanmaxxing is hard at first but is the most import and prime looksmax one can do.
When you will be lean then you can tell and work on your failos.
yeah i have this: https://dermnetnz.org/topics/morbihan-disease

and Accutane is the treatment for it