Leanmax Is only a requisite for you ltns cuck

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240222 025733
for me, It doesn't matter. I can pull being above 20% bodyfat with my masculine face and 6'4" frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
There are skinny fat uglies fucking hottest girls in reddit. Looks is a meme for girls .I only looksmax so when they find my corpse people feel something in their pits. Not just another casualty but Achilles himself lying strewn in the battlefield amidst hundreds of corpses

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
View attachment 2805535for me, It doesn't matter. I can pull being above 20% bodyfat with my masculine face and 6'4" frame.
you look better at a higher body fat percentage tbh, make you look more young. you can pass for 18 here tbh and go for JBs

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
bro you are ugly as fuck + ethnic

they all have light eyes

if you are ethnic with brown eyes its over
In what world michel Morrone ( sex symbol of the world today while starring in some shitty c grade movie) has light eyes you dumb incel? Keep coping in your basement your oneitis will dump your mayo skin ass when she sees a superior med specimen

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
they all have light eyes

if you are ethnic with brown eyes its over
You can't leave your cum stained basement without using spf 50 Daily reminder

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
There are skinny fat uglies fucking hottest girls in reddit. Looks is a meme for girls .I only looksmax so when they find my corpse people feel something in their pits. Not just another casualty but Achilles himself lying strewn in the battlefield amidst hundreds of corpses
if that was true this site wouldn’t exist

Why pout though

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
U look good here

The fact that you're from Europe and look more ethnic than I do is shocking