Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

I have nothing to strive for

Wtf is my goal it’s over

I’ll never look like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Buci, John124, Moggie and 2 others
17 fucking thousand posts on looksmax and still fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, Buci, Banderacell and 18 others
keep going lean is life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kama, spectacularpixlr, the next o'pry and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and datboijj
Just space your meals out so you aren’t always hungry fatboy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, RealSurgerymax and Erik-Jón
You’ve never seen the journey stfu faggot
i tried helping you a couple of months ago. if you don't have the discipline to leanmax, imagine having the discipline for hardmaxxing

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Erik-Jón
i tried helping you a couple of months ago. if you don't have the discipline to leanmax, imagine having the discipline for hardmaxxing
Kys you haven’t been here from the start

then dont do it
That’s where I’m at, do I bother doing it for minimal improvement probably but I take my time

My side profile needs debloating bad
0999996D 4949 4070 9CC5 C28E4F5BD57B

• Woah
Reactions: Broly
Kys you haven’t been here from the start
alright dude. still wish you good luck leanmaxxing, it is easy as fuck and if you stop being a lazy bitch you will surely get to low bf

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • So Sad
Reactions: Broly
alright dude. still wish you good luck leanmaxxing, it is easy as fuck and if you stop being a lazy bitch you will surely get to low bf
Like I said go fuck yourself

I try but I always get unmotivated, maybe I should delusional max
use hatred of women as motivation, thats what i use and it works kek

• Hmm...
just live in a 3rd world country, then you cant eat

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Erik-Jón
use hatred of women as motivation, thats what i use and it works kek
I don’t hate women though, I don’t looksmax for women that’s gay asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, bigjuicy and Deleted member 1851
stop fucking eating its that simple

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 1851
Been hard for me too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Erik-Jón
Truee i starvemaxxed for 5 days then eat good for 2 days and now same height as before :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Buci, datboijj and Erik-Jón
But why, makes no sense

Means to what end
If u wanna leanmax, u have to DRY fast. Ive DONE it. i went from 104kg fat PIG to 70kg RIPPED

• +1
its basically impossible

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Erik-Jón
unbased

based

i hate women cause of the way they have treated me. im looksmaxxing to mog
Women don’t treat me poorly and haven’t my pretty much my whole life why hate

I can’t be bothered to looksmax because no end goal, but at same time I still should max out genetic potential

cuz i dont wanna be fat?
Yes but what’s means end that trying to achieve i don’t think it will ascend me so why bother

17 fucking thousand posts on looksmax and still fat.
HOOOOOLY CRAPPPP most disrespectful comment ive seen on the fourm. And your spittin facts. :fire:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
Yes but what’s means end that trying to achieve i don’t think it will ascend me so why bother
facts, just keep rotting like the subhuman you are.

• Hmm...
HOOOOOLY CRAPPPP most disrespectful comment ive seen on the fourm. And your spittin facts. :fire:
He’s dumb, nobody sees full picture

hahahaha yeah, but that's the truth, this schizo loves to post but never does shit. only complains like a bitch. he will always come up with new copes so don't even take him seriously

• WTF
i’m naturally a skeleton. it’s no fun

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Erik-Jón
hahahaha yeah, but that's the truth, this schizo loves to post but never does shit. only complains like a bitch. he will always come up with new copes so don't even take him seriously
You don’t know what your talking about

He’s dumb, nobody sees full picture
lmao youve shown your face plenty of times. your like 16 and your so soy, so pathetic, so stupid, so usless,weak,femine,broken,unworthy that you wont even try looksmaxing. LIKE YOUR FAT LMAO. how tf are u gonna say "you dont know the full picture" when you literally have THOUSANDS of post on this site for LOOKSMAXING!!! IT CRACKS ME UP. its all your fault

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón

• Hmm...
lmao youve shown your face plenty of times. your like 16 and your so soy, so pathetic, so stupid, so usless,weak,femine,broken,unworthy that you wont even try looksmaxing. LIKE YOUR FAT LMAO. how tf are u gonna say "you dont know the full picture" when you literally have THOUSANDS of post on this site for LOOKSMAXING!!! IT CRACKS ME UP. its all your fault
Dnr

Your dumb

facts, i hate these mental masturbation dudes. so annoying, always fills up the fourm with useless crap asking questions about stuff they will never take action on and then go on to cry about their miserable lives when its their fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You don’t know what your talking about
alright dude. you are the victim and the unlucky one, is that what you want to hear?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Sondern
I don't get niggas like this. He isn't even recessed or anything where he honestly say leanmaxxing will leave him a subhuman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Erik-Jón and Sondern
alright dude. you are the victim and the unlucky one, is that what you want to hear?
"yes, thank you for acknowledging my horrible existence, thanks for letting me feel important for a couple seconds even though I did nothing to earn it" thats whats going on in this losers subconscious

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 1851
No

What you don’t understand is that I’ve actually done a lot of looksmaxxing it’s just you’ve never seen

"yes, thank you for acknowledging my horrible existence, thanks for letting me feel important for a couple seconds even though I did nothing to earn it" thats whats going on in this losers subconscious
Stfu

No

What you don’t understand is that I’ve actually done a lot of looksmaxxing it’s just you’ve never seen
like what. your like those mofos who claim to be rich and never show any proof

• Hmm...
I don't get niggas like this. He isn't even recessed or anything where he honestly say leanmaxxing will leave him a subhuman.
Recession is cucked, I’m not saying leanmax isn’t an improvement but last 10lbs is hard ash to lose I’m contemplating if it’s worth the boost

No

What looksmaxxing bro? It should not take you this long to get to low bf.

Starting now, go on a week long water fast and workout everyday. No excuses.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern