Leanmax is so fucking hard

you have 0 sympathy for me. you know im right which makes you feel bad, the comment might actually stick with you for a couple days, then eventually you will carry on with your miserable life and your idiotic self sabotage because your too pathetic to change

like what. your like those mofos who claim to be rich and never show any proof
You don’t deserve after being a retard

Recession is cucked, I’m not saying leanmax isn’t an improvement but last 10lbs is hard ash to lose I’m contemplating if it’s worth the boost
I can see why a dude like zer0 or curry suicide chooses to cope with food. But not you. You are just lazy tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
you have 0 sympathy for me. you know im right which makes you feel bad, the comment might actually stick with you for a couple days, then eventually you will carry on with your miserable life and your idiotic self sabotage because your too pathetic to change
I haven’t read like anything you’ve said to long and what your saying is wrong

Also yes I feel no sympathy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern
I don't get niggas like this. He isn't even recessed or anything where he honestly say leanmaxxing will leave him a subhuman.
i am starting to acknowledge that most guys who end up using the forum don't even care about looksmaxxing, they are just mentally ill people - him, russiancel, notchadrip... list goes on

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
i am starting to acknowledge that most guys who end up using the forum don't even care about looksmaxxing, they are just mentally ill people - him, russiancel, notchadrip... list goes on
This dude. I think they realize they have a chance. They just want an excuse to rot here tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
I can see why a dude like zer0 or curry suicide chooses to cope with food. But not you. You are just lazy tbh.
Ye If I don’t lose last 10lbs I am lazy but have lost 80lbs total so far

Just be born with extremely good genetics theory, if you’ve been working on getting lean with the diets and everything for years, just reroll your stats when you’re born again

• JFL
facts and I hate it, so many ninja watchers, mental masterbaiters, weird copers, crap talkers, idiots, trolls, too lazy to look it up themselves people, hopeless losers, annoying useless pessimism, low iq points and debates, and atrocious doomers. The only redeeming qualites the blackpill & this fourm has is good looksmaxs and high iq people / threads & guides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 1851
Oh That is good.
That’s what I mean people are retarded I literally subhuman and now I’m normie and I’m like cool this is pretty good, next big jump idk If I can make so I’m taking my time with final bit

I was 240lbs at the start of the year and I’m 160lbs rn idgaf what anyone thinks I can care less

I care about looksmaxxing, but I already have a lot

Just be born with extremely good genetics theory, if you’ve been working on getting lean with the diets and everything for years, just reroll your stats when you’re born again
I haven’t

facts and I hate it, so many ninja watchers, mental masterbaiters, weird copers, crap talkers, idiots, trolls, too lazy to look it up themselves people, hopeless losers, annoying useless pessimism, low iq points and debates, and atrocious doomers. The only redeeming qualites the blackpill & this fourm has is good looksmaxs and high iq people / threads & guides
Mental mastebaters and copers are my least favourite

Each pound of pure fat is 3,500 calories. Patience

Find foods that are filling and relatively healthy. Peas are a good carb for weight loss. Once you've shed a lot of pounds, you can switch up the diet for debloating

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Erik-Jón
Then that’s your problem LMAO. Just cut out the Goyslop and eat lots of protein will minimizing carbs
Sure

Each pound of pure fat is 3,500 calories. Patience

Find foods that are filling and relatively healthy. Peas are a good carb for weight loss. Once you've shed a lot of pounds, you can switch up the diet for debloating
I don’t think it’s this simple

I don’t think it’s this simple
No. It isn't. But if you don't fix your diet it is over. You can even do just calories in and calories out and eat w/e but I don't think you are suited for that. You must change what you eat.

Learn ez recipes that hit target macros; have easy healthy snacks on hand. You can cook batches for several days at a time to avoid cooking every day

dudes will play dark souls for 12 hours a day and not leanmax

just watch this and try again. never give up retards

• JFL
dudes will play dark souls for 12 hours a day and not leanmax

just watch this and try again. never give up retards

Dark souls is fun though

Fuck your must be psychic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
Cope , chad eats everything while u starve yourself

• JFL
its quite easy if you have a regular sport session, get into sport that you interested

• +1
im eating a bag of cheetos rn

• JFL
its quite easy if you have a regular sport session, get into sport that you interested
Idk it’s weird to join a sport at my age

how so? you 60yo?
just go join a boxing gym or freerunning group or something similar

• JFL
how so? you 60yo?
just go join a boxing gym or freerunning group or something similar
Idk they are all kinda weird i don’t want to do those

Take dnp with me

It’s the only way for us

• JFL
Again this nerdic pig posting the same shit over and over again, just kys faggot.

• Hmm...
Mental mastebaters and copers are my least favourite
Bro there’s no way, maybe your looksmaxing and your right about it being over. Maybe you should stop trying, maybe I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But there’s no way you think this thread is anything other than mental masterbation

• Hmm...
Bro there’s no way, maybe your looksmaxing and your right about it being over. Maybe you should stop trying, maybe I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But there’s no way you think this thread is anything other than mental masterbation
It’s not, it’s just to talk to people who have also went through the struggles, not the end point

Not really.

I used to think the same when i was your age but now i wish if i didn't.

• +1
Its easy as fuck just eat tuna and eggs everyday

• Hmm...
It’s not, it’s just to talk to people who have also went through the struggles, not the end point
So it’s mental masterbation. All your doing is making yourself feel better when relating to others on the four

• JFL
So it’s mental masterbation. All your doing is making yourself feel better when relating to others on the four
Dude I can’t stand you, your being so retarded

Like I read one sentence of what you say and I just laugh

• Hmm...
Lmao your fat and have 17k posts. Keep crying
Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Take clenbuterol. Burns fat fast while sparing muscle. Its used by models and many actors but it is not legal

• JFL
Losi
I can’t handle this shit anymore

It’s to slow

I can’t take it

And for what, it’s probably a waste of time

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

I have nothing to strive for

Wtf is my goal it’s over

I’ll never look like this

Losing weight is easy just inject semaglutide. idk how every member on this forum doesn’t know about it

• JFL
just use clen or dnp at this point

• JFL
did you ever end up leanmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo