Leanmax motivation

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
If I suck my cheeks in a bit I have muh hollow cheeks, I have bloated face right now if I lose weight will I have hollow cheeks without sucking in? Ill start 10 day water fast tommorrow

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5786
I have bloated face right now if I lose weight will I have hollow cheeks without sucking in?
what is your current height / weight

mine is very low and i still dont have hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dashundalon, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15595
My hollow cheeks come from my prominent zygos

You'd have to drop down to 65kg to get to 10% bf. OVER
i was wrong about 20% bodyfat my face is just bloated but body skinny as hell

i was wrong about 20% bodyfat my face is just bloated but body skinny as hell
Same tbh. I'm 181 - 182 cm and weigh 77 - 78 kg. My face is gigabloated, literal chipmunk cheeks and no definition below the eye area. Makes me look 16.

Earlier this year I weighed 89kg and was easily over 30% bf. I was comically flabby and I'm still flabby now, I'm just smaller.
I guess I'm around 20 - 25% bf now. I'm ridiculously soft even at normal bmi and my face didn't change at all after losing weight.

My plan is to keep losing weight until I'm somewhat satisfied with my face. If I have to drop below 70kg I will, fuck it.
We're cursed with a fat bloated juvenile faggot face. The only solution is to leanmax hard, I'm talking going down to 19 - 20 bmi in order to achieve 10% bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
Same tbh. I'm 181 - 182 cm and weigh 77 - 78 kg. My face is gigabloated, literal chipmunk cheeks and no definition below the eye area. Makes me look 16.

Earlier this year I weighed 89kg and was easily over 30% bf. I was comically flabby and I'm still flabby now, I'm just smaller.
I guess I'm around 20 - 25% bf now. I'm ridiculously soft even at normal bmi and my face didn't change at all after losing weight.

My plan is to keep losing weight until I'm somewhat satisfied with my face. If I have to drop below 70kg I will, fuck it.
do it
you will have time to get to a normal manly weight

It's a wrap bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787