• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Maintenance calories: 2500
BMR: 1700

calories consumed per day: 1000-1200
+clenbuterol to prevent muscle wastage and increase TDEE by 200 cals

how long will it take to go from 20% body fat to 10%

1 kg of fat is around 7500 calories

with this rate if all data are correct you will lose more than 1 kg per week (1300 (deficit) x7 = 9100 calorie deficit per week) but idk if it will be all fat or muscles too

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
1 kg of fat is around 7500 calories

with this rate if all data are correct you will lose more than 1 kg per week (1300 (deficit) x7 = 9100 calorie deficit per week) but idk if it will be all fat or muscles too
i think it may all be muscle
said he lost no muscle at all cos of clens anti catabolic properties

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i also shouldnt lose muscle apparently, so my metanolism should remain the same while doing this

@moreroidsmoredates

the deficit is 1300, then clen which supposidly increases tdee by 200 which would be 1500
I would recommend getting your deficit up to 500 calories. You can lose about 1% bodyfat each month, which will theoretically take you around 10 months to get to 10% which is doable at a 500 caloric deficit.

• +1
I would recommend getting your deficit up to 500 calories. You can lose about 1% bodyfat each month, which will theoretically take you around 10 months to get to 10% which is doable at a 500 caloric deficit.
i was thinking if i do it quick i can get to leanbulk faster.
would my method work of the 1500 deficit + clen
maybe not healthy but much faster

i was thinking if i do it quick i can get to leanbulk faster.
would my method work of the 1500 deficit + clen
maybe not healthy but much faster
No. 1500 calories is crazy, you will destroy your hormones, energy levels and will suffer from depression. It’s not sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and appealmaxed
No. 1500 calories is crazy, you will destroy your hormones, energy levels and will suffer from depression. It’s not sustainable.
sustainable no, not at all.
but how quickly would it get to 10%?
clen increases energy alsoi

sustainable no, not at all.
but how quickly would it get to 10%?
I’m not sure about how long it will take you to get to 10% with such a high deficit, but quicker for sure.

• +1
Did this and it worked lost 10 kgs in 2 months or some shit but i destroyed my metabolism , i have to cut at 1500 calories or below now to lose weight when 2000 should be enough for my stats

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Did this and it worked but i destroyed my metabolism , i have to cut at 1500 calories or below now to lose weight when 2000 should be enough for my stats
clen should prevent muscle loss which means that metabolism will not be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
clen should prevent muscle loss which means that metabolism will not be fucked.
Idk how exactly metabolism works but i don't think it's only muscles may be way more complex than that stuff like hormones influence it a lot i think but i might be wrong

Idk how exactly metabolism works but i don't think it's only muscles may be way more complex than that stuff like hormones influence it a lot i think but i might be wrong
i think it may be just mucle mass idk. i will look in to