Leanmaxing wasn’t worth it

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Still didn’t get any stacy, girls still don’t approach me but I just feel hungry and tired 24/7, might descend back to my fat version:
Maybe @defezman is right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I’m always right

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii, datboijj and 1 other person
I'll just go a little lighter, cause crashing out isn't worth it
passivly leaning out is worth it... probably

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 24444
I'll just go a little lighter, cause crashing out isn't worth it
passivly leaning out is worth it... probably
I meant that my results with muh muh wimin is not what I desired in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
Its all about how much karma you need to repay for your ancestors sins, take the karmapill brother and just ride with the wave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Unlimited, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Its all about how much karma you need to repay for your ancestors sins, take the karmapill brother and just ride with the wave
Da fuck you even mean?

You stunted your growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Leanmaxx is for Faggot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and datboijj
You’re cucking yourself by not getting rhino and chin filler but yeah leanmaxing can suck but you will still have to approach if sub-chad bro.

• +1
You’re cucking yourself by not getting rhino and chin filler but yeah leanmaxing can suck but you will still have to approach if sub-chad bro.
I will 100% get them in the summer, rhino+paranasal+chin filler. Would I be chad then?

I will 100% get them in the summer, rhino+paranasal+chin filler. Would I be chad then?
Idk about paranasal but try get a morph. I would prioritise chin as I think it could make you look very good and then see if you want a rhino. They’re female tier procedures as well so good luck.

• +1
It’s ova man

• +1
You look noticeable better between those 2 pics, i just dont know if the second one is maybe frauded, if not then your problem is being highly neurotic in a non neurotic area. My girlfriends brother is probably close to 30% bf and he fucks skinny beckies all the time, if your brain is fucked it is over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, Marsik and 1 other person
It’s ova man
Meanwhile Dravidian petachad @FailedNormieManlet gets tons of IOI’s and brags about it in the thread below

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You look noticeable better between those 2 pics, i just dont know if the second one is maybe frauded, if not then your problem is being highly neurotic in a non neurotic area. My girlfriends brother is probably close to 30% bf and he fucks skinny beckies all the time, if your brain is fucked it is over
Not frauded, maybe the problem is really neuroticism since I’m afraid to kiss a girl until 2nd date and try to fuck until 3rd

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Meanwhile Dravidian petachad @FailedNormieManlet gets tons of IOI’s and brags about it in the thread below
That faggot is capping tho

• WTF
That faggot is capping tho
E5012284 EDB6 4279 8008 8DAE46C9FAC4

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Not frauded, maybe the problem is really neuroticism since I’m afraid to kiss a girl until 2nd date and try to fuck until 3rd
Yeah its over, you are super non nt tbh. There was a thread maybe by someone here where he posted studies in which men and women rated how attracted they were to samples of subjects that had high functioning autism and a normal nt control group. In the first test they just showed pictures of the people, and the way they were rated on how much they found them attractive had no difference between the control group and the aspies. But in the second part of the study, they showed a 2 second long motion video from all of the subjects, this time there was significant correlation with the NT subjects being rated as most attractive. Just those 2 seconds were enough for the highly developed human brain to sniff out neurotic brains and cleanse them from the gene pool. Its ova brocel

• So Sad
testosterone issue @decadouche57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Niggas like you make me glad I don’t have an appetite

• +1
Yeah its over, you are super non nt tbh. There was a thread maybe by someone here where he posted studies in which men and women rated how attracted they were to samples of subjects that had high functioning autism and a normal nt control group. In the first test they just showed pictures of the people, and the way they were rated on how much they found them attractive had no difference between the control group and the aspies. But in the second part of the study, they showed a 2 second long motion video from all of the subjects, this time there was significant correlation with the NT subjects being rated as most attractive. Just those 2 seconds were enough for the highly developed human brain to sniff out neurotic brains and cleanse them from the gene pool. Its ova brocel
Brutal, I had multiple people commenting on my aspie stare, including girls. Also do I act non NT on this site?

It better work out for me I’ve been on like 1000 calories a day all week and I wanna die

• +1
Mirin the effort
Gots to see it through, I’ve never in my life had visible abs and I wanna get to that point and see how my face looks

• +1
Brutal, I had multiple people commenting on my aspie stare, including girls. Also do I act non NT on this site?
Typing on the internet isnt the same as irl, so i can't say for sure. But aspie stare is one of those sniffing out things, there multiple other ones, like the whole body language of an aspie is different, the way they stand in ine place, how they walk, where they look at when walking, their facial muscle movements when theyvare talking etc. These are all detected in few seconds by people

• So Sad
Still didn’t get any stacy, girls still don’t approach me
If this was your goal then it's over and you shouldn't have even tried. You ain't ever gonna be no chico or Maher bhai.

• So Sad