Leanmaxing without feeling like death

Bro-Steve

Bro-Steve

Iron
How does one leanmax while not feeling like a lethargic sloth piece of shit and also retaining muscle and test levels

Slight deficit

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 29581
How does one leanmax while not feeling like a lethargic sloth piece of shit and also retaining muscle and test levels
dont go over 500 caloric deficit. eat more protein. eat healthy,sleep well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Slight deficit
Exactly these retards stop eating, slight deficit plus a diet recomp you could feel even strong whilst leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Slight deficit
Slight deficit isn’t sufficient if you want to get super lean you need to increase deficit after a while but it’s a good point to start at a small one

dont go over 500 caloric deficit. eat more protein. eat healthy,sleep well.
Yeh if you diet for long enough tho you still feel like shit I do all these plus take supplements still end up feeling lethargic after a long enough diet

best way to leanmaxx is to kill yourself and watch your fat decompose so that only bones are left

Slight deficit isn’t sufficient if you want to get super lean you need to increase deficit after a while but it’s a good point to start at a small one
eat food then spit it out ig

Yeh if you diet for long enough tho you still feel like shit I do all these plus take supplements still end up feeling lethargic after a long enough diet
you shouldnt cut more than 5 month even 4 i think

you shouldnt cut more than 5 month even 4 i think
Yeh I was on the heavier side as a kid tho lol so it’s hard to not diet for longer than 4/5 months if I wanna get LEAN and that’s what I wanna do

Yea
Slowly cut your calories by little amounts not 1000+ that's how you retain muscle lol

track the moments in the day when you feel the most tired and eat right before, you dont need to have a meal if your not hungry or you dont need it + eat before gym carbs

Ain’t no way I’m doing that
idk man it works for me i feel great after doing it, works vest with something you can hold , like a croissant, spit it out in one go in the toilet and flush