Most of you don't have the genetics for building an aesthetic physique

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
cope with steroids and shit, like just forget the androgen receptor testosterone etc that part, it can be fixed atleast, with steroids. but
Most importantly: muscle insertions to be aesthetic
Important: Metabolism, to be lean muscular whole year
Less important: where the fat is storaged in your body

So, if your metabolism is not fast and you gain fat quickly, you can't maintain a lean muscular whole year because you'll feel like absolute shit. Don't say "oh bro feeling like shit is not a problem i care about pussy not about feeling good" you don't know how it feels like JFL. No erection, poor libido, always feeling cold and low energy, overall feeling low T.

And lets say you somehow get to manage low bf year round without feeling like shit (possible with the usage of roids) what about your muscle insertions nigga? Chest gap, wide hips etc these are the most common ones.

Like none of u are building a physique like this

And please stop coping with the hip reduction surgery, it does not exist and it never will. They can't just shave bone off your hips for aesthetic purpose, would cause serious health problems.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Yeah. Pretty much. I have thin bones and joints. Even with roids I’ll still look like shit + wide pelvis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and asdvek