Leanmaxx easily

shieldzz

shieldzz

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

IVE BEEN ON IT FOR 2 WEEKS, 0.25MG A WEEK AND HAVE ZERO HUNGER OR CRAVINGS

EASY TO ONLY EAT 1000 CALS,

I had binge eating disorder and this solved it

Thats it,no more DNP/ clen / eca / t3 threads,tried all of them in the past and nothing worksd

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, EggKing, 5.5psl and 2 others
I took mounjaro for 2 months, but it was kinda fucking my health so I just learned to eat a lot of protein
despite slower results, starving was killing me pretty quickly

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 32973
I took mounjaro for 2 months, but it was kinda fucking my health so I just learned to eat a lot of protein
despite slower results, starving was killing me pretty quickly
how much u were eating?

how much u were eating?
to give you a little bit of context, I wasn't overweight, but skinnyfat. I'm 179cm barefoot (5'10.5) and was like 65kg when I started mounjaro. went to 60kg in 2 months but it was killing me, I was almost passing out in the gym. I was eating 2 big meals, so I think something around 1500kcal a day

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i'm an active person tho, play soccer 1/2 times and go gym 5 days a week

to give you a little bit of context, I wasn't overweight, but skinnyfat. I'm 179cm barefoot (5'10.5) and was like 65kg when I started mounjaro. went to 60kg in 2 months but it was killing me, I was almost passing out in the gym. I was eating 2 big meals, so I think something around 1500kcal a day
you were eating 1500 calories and saying that you were passing out at the gym ? Weak

I used to do 6-9 days of waterfasts and going to the gym in that time

you were eating 1500 calories and saying that you were passing out at the gym ? Weak

I used to do 6-9 days of waterfasts and going to the gym in that time
yeah, 700kcal a day in the treadmill + strenght training + full soccer match (90min running), 1500 kcal was surely enough 😃👍
you don't understand shit, go do your starvation and fuck your body forever, dont care

500 cals here + 5l Water, feeling good

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: chinmax
that shit is gonna hit you eventually negatively. NO one should be eating just 500 a day even if you feel full your body still needs more calorios to eat. Unless ur 2'5 and fat af, you shouldnt be eating 500. Be healthier and calculate the recommended amount for you to eat to leanmaxx, i started doing this on the 20th of january this year and as of yesterday im done 10 pounds. Im eating 1500 calories and im 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and shieldzz
that shit is gonna hit you eventually negatively. NO one should be eating just 500 a day even if you feel full your body still needs more calorios to eat. Unless ur 2'5 and fat af, you shouldnt be eating 500. Be healthier and calculate the recommended amount for you to eat to leanmaxx, i started doing this on the 20th of january this year and as of yesterday im done 10 pounds. Im eating 1500 calories and im 5'10
Its like 40 degrees here rn, thats the reason. The excess would be meant to keep your body temp

How the fuck did dnp not work for u?

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

Thats it,no more DNP/ clen / eca / t3 threads,tried all of them in the past and nothing worksd

dnr kys retard

dnr kys retard
no killing ur self is selfish and stupid. Solving a temporary problem with a permanent solution that causes more problems. I hope you can find christ and be at peace with ur self.

• JFL
no killing ur self is selfish and stupid. Solving a temporary problem with a permanent solution that causes more problems. I hope you can find christ and be at peace with ur self.
JoinedOct 3, 2023Posts9Reputation8

• Love it
can i easily eat 500 calories on 0.25?
it depends on your appetitte overral and your body . YOu need to test it and see it and adjust by your body. for some people 0.50 rape their appetite,for some ppl not even 2 MG is good enough

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
it depends on your appetitte overral and your body . YOu need to test it and see it and adjust by your body. for some people 0.50 rape their appetite,for some ppl not even 2 MG is good enough
i will do daily injections anyway i heard its better

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

ritalin you'll gain iq points + no appetite + increased metabolism

• JFL
I tought same about aderall

You gain everything but IQ points
not really iq points but this fixed my mentalcelism at the cost of increased hearth failure risks

not really iq points but this fixed my mentalcelism at the cost of increased hearth failure risks
my anxiety on aderall has high as fuck + i had brain fog i could barely speak

my anxiety on aderall has high as fuck + i had brain fog i could barely speak
yeah same i get schizo 4h after taking it but its worth it

Osterine redbull coffie no sugar and slat diet or nothing

JoinedOct 3, 2023Posts9Reputation8
IM sorry that im not chronically online, and don't post daily to this website. Not only that but I had another account that is created in 2021 March 21. I've obviously lost it due to me getting a new computer and new google and icloud emails. Furthermore whos more of a loser, the person thats judging someone for not being a couch potato replying to every person in this thread or the person whos just trying to give tips for people to better themselves? Instead of telling people to kill themselves, i recommend you build a relationship with God and see the beauty of being alive and sharing kindness on the internet. Have a great day and I hope you find it in your heart to better yourself mentally and physically.

• JFL
IM sorry that im not chronically online, and don't post daily to this website. Not only that but I had another account that is created in 2021 March 21. I've obviously lost it due to me getting a new computer and new google and icloud emails. Furthermore whos more of a loser, the person thats judging someone for not being a couch potato replying to every person in this thread or the person whos just trying to give tips for people to better themselves? Instead of telling people to kill themselves, i recommend you build a relationship with God and see the beauty of being alive and sharing kindness on the internet. Have a great day and I hope you find it in your heart to better yourself mentally and physically.
dnr

Você tem sorte de ser rico, eu estou tendo que aguentar leanmaxxing em modo auschwitz de 1200 calories sem estimulantes, cafeina e inibidores de apetites, apenas água, cada dia demora um século pra passar, tenho apenas dois copes, fazer uma espécie de meditação em cima da fome, dura até meia hora em várias sessões durante o dia, e assistir filmes quando bate uma vontade, mas no geral, apenas sinto fome, mantenho 1.200 por 5 dias e no 6 como 1700, apenas em ovos, é necessário praticar o desapego da dopamina e comida, não fazer nada além de deitar, se encolher e sentir fome, eu estou tentando entrar no modo de anedonia, que é a apatia total, estou lidando e falando a mim mesmo " você foi sequestrado, não existe alimentos além do que eles te entregarem " e um dia quero que isso se torne real, valendo a pena está, hoje recebi bons olhares de duas normiezinhas enquanto ia buscar meu irmão mais novo em sua escola, e ontem, também, isso corroí sua mente, mas é isso ou morte, vale ressaltar que também fui validado em supermercados e tals, estou em 14% mano, mais uma semana e verei a ascensão total de 12% de BF, parece que estou passando fome levemente, porque meu rosto está " sugado ", sinto que pararei após os 12, e subirei para 1400, é muito, muito dificil sem Hacking manter 1200, mas estou na luta. Minha meta é manter isso por mais 14 dias. 👍

You're lucky to be rich, I'm having to endure leanmaxxing in Auschwitz mode of 1200 calories without stimulants, caffeine and appetite suppressants, just water, each day takes a century to pass, I only have two cups, do a kind of meditation in over hunger, it lasts up to half an hour in several sessions during the day, and watching movies when I feel like it, but in general, I just feel hungry, I maintain 1,200 for 5 days and on the 6th like 1700, only on eggs, it is necessary to practice the detachment from dopamine and food, doing nothing but lying down, curling up and feeling hungry, I'm trying to go into anhedonia mode, which is total apathy, I'm coping and telling myself "you've been kidnapped, there is no food other than than they give you " and one day I want this to become real, it's worth it, today I received good looks from two little normies while I went to pick up my younger brother from his school, and yesterday, too, it corroded your mind, but It's that or death, it's worth mentioning that I was also validated in supermarkets and such, I'm at 14% bro, one more week and I'll see the total rise of 12% in BF, it looks like I'm slightly starving, because my face is "sucked in" , I feel like I'll stop after 12, and go up to 1400, it's very, very difficult without Hacking to maintain 1200, but I'm fighting. My goal is to maintain this for another 14 days. 👍

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

• JFL
You're lucky to be rich, I'm having to endure leanmaxxing in Auschwitz mode of 1200 calories without stimulants, caffeine and appetite suppressants, just water, each day takes a century to pass, I only have two cups, do a kind of meditation in over hunger, it lasts up to half an hour in several sessions during the day, and watching movies when I feel like it, but in general, I just feel hungry, I maintain 1,200 for 5 days and on the 6th like 1700, only on eggs, it is necessary to practice the detachment from dopamine and food, doing nothing but lying down, curling up and feeling hungry, I'm trying to go into anhedonia mode, which is total apathy, I'm coping and telling myself "you've been kidnapped, there is no food other than than they give you " and one day I want this to become real, it's worth it, today I received good looks from two little normies while I went to pick up my younger brother from his school, and yesterday, too, it corroded your mind, but It's that or death, it's worth mentioning that I was also validated in supermarkets and such, I'm at 14% bro, one more week and I'll see the total rise of 12% in BF, it looks like I'm slightly starving, because my face is "sucked in" , I feel like I'll stop after 12, and go up to 1400, it's very, very difficult without Hacking to maintain 1200, but I'm fighting. My goal is to maintain this for another 14 days. 👍

View attachment 2732673
dnr 0

View attachment 2732673
you dont need to be rich for semaglutide you fucker

@BrahminBoss tales from karachi

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

where do you buy it in europe ?

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

source from where? and safe for 18?? side effects??

View attachment 2732673
SAME LMAO. 1200 is torture and i don’t wanna consume caffeine because it’s bad for collagen

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

why is this guy faking to be banned jfl

65 kg at that height is so skinny , that’s a 5’7 persons weight. You probably weren’t even that skinny fat just you store fat badly or something I can’t believe you’d be fat at 65kg at that height

• JFL
65 kg at that height is so skinny , that’s a 5’7 persons weight. You probably weren’t even that skinny fat just you store fat badly or something I can’t believe you’d be fat at 65kg at that height

SEMAGLUTIDE SEMAGLUTIDE

I’VE BEEN ON 1k FOR A WEEK WITHOUT APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS OR CAFFEINE JUST WATER.