Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Watch at 14:00 leanmaxx= weak and look worse

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and PseudoMaxxer
Explain im low iq
what does this mean, i’m awful at reading graphs
it's from a study where they assessed the impact of different factors on whether people got a date or not from some e-dating service after "first contact" (I think it was email based, it's an old study), men from women and vice versa. Having a low BMI positively influenced the outcome by 75% compared to the baseline.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 51465, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
it's from a study where they assessed the impact of different factors on whether people got a date or not from some e-dating service after "first contact" (I think it was email based, it's an old study), men from women and vice versa. Having a low BMI positively influenced the outcome by 75% compared to the baseline.
Lean is life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and kanderior
Lean is life
most basic yet effective looksmaxx there is, I'm baffled when I see people here talking about surgeries when they're not even somewhat lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 51465, Willmogulater and 1 other person
the leaner the better for men

• +1
Reactions: coispet
the leaner the better for men
maybe there comes a point where it's too much. Unfortunately the graph doesn't go below 16 BMI, would have been interesting to see if there is an optimum or point of diminishing returns like with height. But generally yeah, you wanna be below "average" BMI.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
maybe there comes a point where it's too much. Unfortunately the graph doesn't go below 16 BMI, would have been interesting to see if there is an optimum or point of diminishing returns like with height. But generally yeah, you wanna be below "average" BMI.
I guess it also depends on how you fat distributes

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
For looks but not health and u look like skeleton shit because of fake diets fat is life in modern world

U all guys rot here and f want to die look at eddie hes happy and fatty