Leanmaxxers rate this diet plan:

gets the job done but u can make a diet urself u dont need to follow some faggot article all u need to do is be in a caloric deficit

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 사랑해요, slayer69, Danish_Retard and 11 others
gets the job done but u can make a diet urself u dont need to follow some faggot article all u need to do is be in a caloric deficit
tbh I want an opinion of someone who is shredded, not a 300lb ogre ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2621
Just go into caloric deficit and eat foods you like. Watch Greg doucette on yt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6113
Just go into caloric deficit and eat foods you like. Watch Greg doucette on yt
@celmane
not true, metabolic rate is all that matters

on some days my metabolism is great and I can eat a lot and not get fat, in other times I eat very little as of rn and I dont really loose any fat

the stuff that you eat matters a lot, no pro bodybuilder does iifym, its not that easy sadly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo and Danish_Retard
""""since fats are an inefficient energy source compared to carbs and are responsible for the physical appearance of body fat , aim for 20% or less of your calorie intake from good fats """"

written by low iq twink and approved by the owner of the site Mr. Goldman

• +1
Reactions: karbo
@celmane

on some days my metabolism is great and I can eat a lot and not get fat, in other times I eat very little as of rn and I dont really loose any fat

the stuff that you eat matters a lot, no pro bodybuilder does iifym, its not that easy sadly
both combined will make leanmaxxing easier

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
""""since fats are an inefficient energy source compared to carbs and are responsible for the physical appearance of body fat , aim for 20% or less of your calorie intake from good fats """"

written by low iq twink and approved by the owner of the site Mr. Goldman
tbh every pro bb lowers their fat intake to the minimum healthy amount while dieting, like 0.5g per kg bw

Or just do elimination diet and listen to your taste buds. Thats how chad does it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
All you need is stop eating and when you eat just eat protein

@celmane

How are you tracking that you got fat?

How are you tracking that you got fat?
tbh by looking at the mirror
also I log my strength levels in all lifts and compare them to my bodyweight, so if I loose strength, but stay at the same bw =>gained fat, etc

? did I say pro bb are natural?

also I will start my first cycle soon anyways
no but implying natural bodybuilders and pro roidheads with years of training should have the same type of diet is stupid , actually everyone metabolizes macronutrients differently .
I would explain why that single phrase in the article is jewish bullshit but im too lazy tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no but implying natural bodybuilders and pro roidheads with years of training should have the same type of diet is stupid , actually everyone metabolizes macronutrients differently .
I would explain why that single phrase in the article is jewish bullshit but im too lazy tbh .
actually that plan is absolute shit ngl, didnt really read it before

far too little protein

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
1400 calroies a day?

Calories in calories out is completely wrong, you need to eat foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat
Protein doesn’t really matter, you get enough from the foods you’re eating that are high carb
Current physique
B35DCE4D F7DC 4C7F 91AA A149C1B9B685

• Hmm...
Calories in calories out is completely wrong, you need to eat foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat
Protein doesn’t really matter, you get enough from the foods you’re eating that are high carb
Current physique
View attachment 764841
wtf are you talking about .calories is 90% of weight loss. rest is hormones and metabolism
macros are the biggest cope ever. you cant ever change or argue against the law of thermodynamics

• +1
wtf are you talking about .calories is 90% of weight loss. rest is hormones and metabolism
macros are the biggest cope ever. you cant ever change or argue against the law of thermodynamics
Yeah bro the laws of thermodynamics Jfl 🤣 cause eating 1000 calories worth of fat is the same as eating 1000 calories of carbohydrates... good luck bro

• Hmm...
@celmane

I lost over 100 pounds eating mcdonald's and taco bell
stop fucking coping, calorie deficit, full stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
Yeah bro the laws of thermodynamics Jfl 🤣 cause eating 1000 calories worth of fat is the same as eating 1000 calories of carbohydrates... good luck bro

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Ive lost 8 kilos while gaining strength on my lifts, i think i will be fine.

What is your solution? Going on a diet of keto or some shiit?
There is no human on earth who is immune to the law of thermodynamics.
The reason every single human will starve

• +1
exactly. literally if you ate pizza every day at 1500-1900 calories, whatever you deficiet is, you would lose weight.

• +1
FAST YOU NIGGER FAGGOT, FAST!

• Ugh..
exactly. literally if you ate pizza every day at 1500-1900 calories, whatever you deficiet is, you would lose weight.
all of you are so retarded "but muh caloric deficit"
you understand that there is also a mental part? you will be very hungry with pizza only
if it was so simple then 95% of diets wouldn't fail and majority of people won't gain their weight back after 1-5 years

• Ugh..
Look, people are not wrong by saying all you need is a caloric deficit. It's true, it's the bare minimum for weight loss. Will you be min maxing your loss though? Will you be losing weight fast? Will your body be healthy? Will you feel good? All of these are important factors into the consistency by which you stick to your meal plan. Enjoyment is an important factor so I would highly recommend you build a diet around something that won't make you depressed though. Keep the calories in a deficit, try to hit a good balance between health and enjoyment, try out different foods and diet styles to see what works best with your body and mood, keep the macros around what your goals are be them weight loss or fitness aspirations. Finding a diet that is best for you is likely going to be multiyear process so if this is your starting point and you're happy with the food selection go for it. If you want help planning out your own meal plan and want to get a good idea of what macros the things you eat has I'd highly recommend https://cronometer.com it's the site I used for a long time while I was still learning the macros of common foods and testing out meal plans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Danish_Retard
Yes that’s called starving yourself, you probably felt horrible and your performance definitely was garbage. If you want to feel high energy and be lean, eat low fat and high carb.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
Ive lost 8 kilos while gaining strength on my lifts, i think i will be fine.

What is your solution? Going on a diet of keto or some shiit?
There is no human on earth who is immune to the law of thermodynamics.
The reason every single human will starve
My solution to get lean? Eat under 30g of fat per day. Unlimited carbohydrates. You will get lean and feel amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yes that’s called starving yourself, you probably felt horrible and your performance definitely was garbage. If you want to feel high energy and be lean, eat low fat and high carb.
Don't project your shit onto me
I still eat my same shitty diet and I have ridiculously more energy than I ever had when I was fat. I don't feel bad even slightly, I feel amazing. Just because YOU might feel like shit (let's be honest, it's more that you bought into ridiculous dietician nonsense and bought all their products, maybe you've never even eaten like that in your life) eating like that doesn't mean anybody else will.

Also interesting that it went from >"u can't do that u gotta eat my shitty leafs to lose weight"
to >"well ok i guess u CAN do it but.. I bet u feel like shit tho!"

when will the cope end?

• +1
My solution to get lean? Eat under 30g of fat per day. Unlimited carbohydrates. You will get lean and feel amazing.
So if i eat 2500 calories of bread, pasta and rice, but keep my fat under 30g per day, your telling me i will get lean?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, Luke LLL and 1 other person
I could also loose 100lb like that jfl

the difficult part is to maintain muscle mass (if you have a decent amount of muscle before starting the cut)

I could also loose 100lb like that jfl

the difficult part is to maintain muscle mass (if you have a decent amount of muscle before starting the cut)
I lost little to no muscle. You shouldn’t either as long as you continue to work out and you don’t eat a ridiculously low amount of calories while trying to lose weight.

You copers need to stop trying to come up with flaws in this shit iust because you suckle on dietitian dick and you fell for the “eat only skinless boiled chicken and salads” meme

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx and Danish_Retard
So if i eat 2500 calories of bread, pasta and rice, but keep my fat under 30g per day, your telling me i will get lean?
Depends on what kind of bread you’re eating. But yes if you keep the fat below 30g it’s fine. You’d be surprised at how much fat you’re actually eating, but pasta is an amazing food extremely low fat high carb and has a good amount of protein. Definitely recommend it. Just be careful what kind of sauce you add on it, make sure it is low fat.

• JFL
Don't project your shit onto me
I still eat my same shitty diet and I have ridiculously more energy than I ever had when I was fat. I don't feel bad even slightly, I feel amazing. Just because YOU might feel like shit (let's be honest, it's more that you bought into ridiculous dietician nonsense and bought all their products, maybe you've never even eaten like that in your life) eating like that doesn't mean anybody else will.

Also interesting that it went from >"u can't do that u gotta eat my shitty leafs to lose weight"
to >"well ok i guess u CAN do it but.. I bet u feel like shit tho!"

when will the cope end?
Trust me I’ve tried starvation dieting when I had no clue what was going on and thought that carbohydrates made you fat. We both know what if feels like bro... not coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Trust me I’ve tried starvation dieting when I had no clue what was going on and thought that carbohydrates made you fat. We both know what if feels like bro... not coping.
If you call eating well above 1500 to just 1500 calories a day “starvation” sure.
I was not starving in any capacity, if I got hungry I ate a quick bowl of cereal. I lost weight fairly quickly (not super quickly because you shouldn’t do that) and I had (and still have) copious amounts of energy.

Either I’m genetically better than you or you were literally starving yourself like a retard. Pick one.

In reality though the ideal diet is a mix of the two. Eat the foods you like and eat the foods that are good for you while also maintaining a caloric deficit. That’s the way you should be doing it, period. Anything else is retarded.

Depends on what kind of bread you’re eating. But yes if you keep the fat below 30g it’s fine. You’d be surprised at how much fat you’re actually eating, but pasta is an amazing food extremely low fat high carb and has a good amount of protein. Definitely recommend it. Just be careful what kind of sauce you add on it, make sure it is low fat.
I dont buy it bro. Macros cant change the law of energy balance lol.
I might try lowering my fat intake a bit tho. But remember everyone needs a basic amount of fats per day or your hormones will get fucked.

• +1
I dont buy it bro. Macros cant change the law of energy balance lol.
I might try lowering my fat intake a bit tho. But remember everyone needs a basic amount of fats per day or your hormones will get fucked.
It’s like putting the wrong kind of gas in your car. Carbohydrates are what your body uses to operate, fat is just stored as excess weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Mouthbreath
If you call eating well above 1500 to just 1500 calories a day “starvation” sure.
I was not starving in any capacity, if I got hungry I ate a quick bowl of cereal. I lost weight fairly quickly (not super quickly because you shouldn’t do that) and I had (and still have) copious amounts of energy.

Either I’m genetically better than you or you were literally starving yourself like a retard. Pick one.

In reality though the ideal diet is a mix of the two. Eat the foods you like and eat the foods that are good for you while also maintaining a caloric deficit. That’s the way you should be doing it, period. Anything else is retarded.
Yes lol if you’re eating anything below 2000 you’re starving yourself. I don’t know about you but I like to exercise and be active and you can’t feel good doing that under carbed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
It’s like putting the wrong kind of gas in your car. Carbohydrates are what your body uses to operate, fat is just stored as excess weight.
Carbs in a calorie surplus will make you fat. You cant escape or deny this fact

• +1
Carbs in a calorie surplus will make you fat. You cant escape or deny this fact
not necessarily, I used to eat 4000kcal a day with 200-250g of protein, maybe 100g fat and like 400g of carbs or so and I didn't gain fat nor muscle. I was as physically active as I was when I ate only about 2500kcal (similar amount of fats, but just less carbs, a little less protein).

However when I started increasing fats to 150g a day, I started gaining weight (mostly fat)

Yes lol if you’re eating anything below 2000 you’re starving yourself. I don’t know about you but I like to exercise and be active and you can’t feel good doing that under carbed.
Lmfao “if you’re eating anything below 2000 you’re starving yourself”

Holy shit bro you don’t know shit about this just stop man

Move onto other shit, if your little needless shit works for you keep it up and good job. i doubt you’ve ever actually been fat before though.

Starvation is when you go below the minimum required calories per day, that number is well below 2000 jfl

• +1

Move onto other shit, if your little needless shit works for you keep it up and good job. i doubt you’ve ever actually been fat before though.

Starvation is when you go below the minimum required calories per day, that number is well below 2000 jfl
true starvation is like 500-1000 calories per day for a long period of time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and loksr
not necessarily, I used to eat 4000kcal a day with 200-250g of protein, maybe 100g fat and like 400g of carbs or so and I didn't gain fat nor muscle. I was as physically active as I was when I ate only about 2500kcal (similar amount of fats, but just less carbs, a little less protein).

However when I started increasing fats to 150g a day, I started gaining weight (mostly fat)
unless you misstracked something, which is easy to do, thats interesting
i shall experiment going less fat.

but ur maintenance calories are completely different to me. i cut on 1900 calories a day. cant ever imagine 4000 wtf

• +1

Crazy how people like you are so Oblivious to nutrition, it’s so simple. It’s not even about calories honestly but eating anything at 2000 per day is starving, even if it’s all carbs you’re still not giving your body enough fuel.

Crazy how people like you are so Oblivious to nutrition, it’s so simple. It’s not even about calories honestly but eating anything at 2000 per day is starving, even if it’s all carbs you’re still not giving your body enough fuel.
Crazy how much of a retard you are that keeps trying to cope that someone who actually did and does this in real life doesn’t have energy (i have energy, i have more energy and stamina than anybody I’ve played sports with)

crazy how you keep trying to throw out words like starving (objectively not starving if you’re anywhere remotely close to 2000 calories per day) and then when multiple people call you a retard for that you try and fail to backtrack onto some shit about “u dont got ENERGY!!!!” even though we all fuckin’ do lmfao

just stop bro, you got scammed, the little articles you read were bullshit, whichever instagrammer you bought a specialized diet from just wanted your money
Get over it

• +1
too soft foods.
Studies have proven the time you spend chewing is correlated with reduced appetite

replace chicken burger, greek yoghurt, grain porridge and noodles with:

> rice
> whole pasta
> chicken breast
> lupin beans or soy beans

rice, pasta and beans must be cooked to the bite so they are harder and require more chewing

• +1
Reactions: PYT