Leanmaxxi g

N

Norwooder

Master
Im 6'4 and used to be bloated to 87kgs (skinny fat)
Now im lean and 75kg
Is that too cuckish for my height?
Whats the better option?
How do i make sure not too look cuck like when so lean tall and skinny

reach for 50kg 5bf or rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
leanmaxxing is a meme tbh. just stay around 14-15%

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Chadelite and Norwooder
Aim 10% bf, then go for only more muscle no more fat

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder

hes around the % you just said on the left picture :rolleyes:

leanmaxxing a legit meme bro. unless you have good bones, it won’t work. better to stay a bit over 12-13% tbh

leanmaxxing is a meme tbh. just stay around 14-15%
14 15 is too much, 10 12 is a lot better and difference between them is huge.

just fluctuate between 10 12

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962, Norwooder and 2 others

[/QUO
Different lighting
Not 17 percent body fat at all
Different facial expression

Different lighting

Single digit bodyfat brings quality of life down by a lot. 10-12 are the goat bf %'s

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Norwooder
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Norwooder and Deleted member 3962
Different lighting
sure but still u can see on the body nevertheless. theres videos of him from his bulked state and videos on lean state and he went up by like 2 psl points. all this from going 17% to single digit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
14 15 is too much, 10 12 is a lot better and difference between them is huge.

just fluctuate between 10 12

This

10 is the lowest that can be maintained while not compromising your own health.

single digits means little energy, and 80% of the guys on instagram and shit who claim single digits are more around the 10-12% range.

They all "deflate" their body fat percentage which has led to everyone having misconceptions about it

Goddamn getting to sub 10% literally is lfie changing, maybe a less muscular version of that is natty goals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Goddamn getting to sub 10% literally is lfie changing, maybe a less muscular version of that is natty goals
getting 9-10% with a muscular physique would be lifechanging for 2 out 3 users in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and chadpreetinthemaking
13-14% then.
bro you talk like a fatcel while being 10% bf while probably eating bad lol

if you are a man that works out regularly there is literally no reason for you to be above 12, and it is a realistic thing unless you have very bad genetics which %10 ppl only have.

leanmaxxing is not a meme, bulkmaxxing is biggest meme people fall. natties must be lean

it not only makes your face worse,makes it harder to gain muscle as it increases estrogen, decreases insulin sensitivity which makes it harder to get leaner in future and many more.

dont fall for bulk meme

• +1
getting 9-10% with a muscular physique would be lifechanging for 2 out 3 users in here
Legit though, 10% with some muscle is enough to be considered attractive, and pretty much guarantees facial leanness. What % are you on right now?

If i can get to 10% at 235lbs on my 6’9” body i will be an unstoppable god ngl tvh

If i can get to 10% at 235lbs on my 6’9” body i will be an unstoppable god ngl tvh
we'll both make it

• +1
bro you talk like a fatcel while being 10% bf while probably eating bad lol

if you are a man that works out regularly there is literally no reason for you to be above 12, and it is a realistic thing unless you have very bad genetics which %10 ppl only have.

leanmaxxing is not a meme, bulkmaxxing is biggest meme people fall. natties must be lean

it not only makes your face worse,makes it harder to gain muscle as it increases estrogen, decreases insulin sensitivity which makes it harder to get leaner in future and many more.

dont fall for bulk meme
leanmaxx is still a meme. 13-14% is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
19 years old to 28 years old

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and KDA Player
leanmaxxing a legit meme bro. unless you have good bones, it won’t work. better to stay a bit over 12-13% tbh
Well i do have em, so not a meme for me tbh. 10% makes you look chiselled asf if yu have decent bones which i remember you do have.

we'll both make it
Indeed, my giant brother.

we are future unstoppable behemoth gigamoggers

imagine being well over 6’5” AND having a bodybuilder physique

that would be a halo comparable to status ngl

• +1
ok i changed my mind

being at least 20 percent bf is better as it will make you look bigger in clothes, have a chubby face which will signal you are wealthy and can get food easily (as if we are living in medieval times) and you will look like a bear which will cause womens inner submissive state trigger subconsciously

you will also attract bottom fags who are into bears

lifefuel tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2486 and KDA Player
Idk to be honest I'm probably projecting but people really are off with how lean they are. I always thought I was lean just because I had abs in the mirror with overhead lighting but out in the sun I had literally zero visibility. Until you have deep, visible six pack in the absolute worst lighting then you aren't 10-12%. Below 10% is literally stage ready leanness. life fuel for me because I really wanna get rid of my fat face. But for all i know i get shredded, have a gaunt ugly face and will just look better with a fuller face. either way I'm still shredding down to see for myself.

ok i changed my mind

being at least 20 percent bf is better as it will make you look bigger in clothes, have a chubby face which will signal you are wealthy and can get food easily (as if we are living in medieval times) and you will look like a bear which will cause womens inner submissive state trigger subconsciously

lifefuel tbh

• JFL
ok i changed my mind

lifefuel tbh
:sick:

• WTF

what i had mind while writing lmao

just look like haribo goldenbear and lift supramaximal loads quarter lifting and pull lifts out of your ass theory

• +1
what i had mind while writing lmao

just look like haribo goldenbear and lift supramaximal loads quarter lifting and pull lifts out of your ass theory
mirin his row tho?

• +1
  • +1
ngl i want to see him lift some legit lifts

i wonder how much he weigh
probably 100 lbs more than you would guess on your own

• +1
Indeed, my giant brother.

we are future unstoppable behemoth gigamoggers

imagine being well over 6’5” AND having a bodybuilder physique

that would be a halo comparable to status ngl
I will be absolutely natty maxxed. I will mog both you and @cocainecowboy because I am the perfect height (6ft5) while you guys are freakishly tall 🤫😉👍

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
no, too much. 10-12% is easily maintainable

the "freaky levels" are the single digit bodyfats
Is 8-9% BF easy to maintain? Ik anything below 8 it’s too hard to maintain and it’s detrimental for your physical health

Is 8-9% BF easy to maintain? Ik anything below 8 it’s too hard to maintain and it’s detrimental for your physical health
Depending of your lifestyle and genetic, most likely not easy

idk about 8-9%, im still like 17%+ myself (started from 35-40). but i can still even build muscle in kcal deficit at this stage w/o roids so i assume getting to 10% is not that hard

• +1
I will be absolutely natty maxxed. I will mog both you and @cocainecowboy because I am the perfect height (6ft5) while you guys are freakishly tall 🤫😉👍
:rage:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583