Leanmaxxing Diaries Day 30: Feeling nice

Matthias of Hungary

Matthias of Hungary

Silver
Currently 6'0 72 kg lightest. 73-74 kg during daytime. Still feeling awesome since carb reduction.

No more 750+cal deficit. I already reaped the benefits of being high body fat. 500-750 cal deficit until 70kg with full stomach. After that I will decide.

My regrets are :
-I reduced the Sodium intake but didn't give a shit about Potassium :lul: Maybe I can lose a couple of pounds just by debloating.
-Never did a single squat nor heavy compound deadlifts etc.. Because of that I lost size in legs. I will add squats to increase T level also. I believe overall body muscle activation is important.

Similar stats currently leanmaxxing how lean would you say you are currently

I believe I am near %13-14 body fat.
Do you have visible abs when you flex and if you do how good is the visibility, I literally have basically the exact same stats as you so wanting to know how I compare

Currently 6'0 72 kg lightest. 73-74 kg during daytime. Still feeling awesome since carb reduction.

No more 750+cal deficit. I already reaped the benefits of being high body fat. 500-750 cal deficit until 70kg with full stomach. After that I will decide.

My regrets are :
-I reduced the Sodium intake but didn't give a shit about Potassium :lul: Maybe I can lose a couple of pounds just by debloating.
-Never did a single squat nor heavy compound deadlifts etc.. Because of that I lost size in legs. I will add squats to increase T level also. I believe overall body muscle activation is important.
how is your diet composed?, thanks

Do you have visible abs when you flex and if you do how good is the visibility, I literally have basically the exact same stats as you so wanting to know how I compare
No. I still have some bodyfat over there.