Leanmaxxing: Does having to pee or poop make a difference?

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
I usually make sure I always pee before I exercise, running, walking, exercising... Maybe I'm just paranoid like that, but I fear that if I have to pee or have to take a shit, I won't burn as much calories.

Am I right or just schizo paranoia?

Also, for some reason, a gymcel I know does the exact opposite. He says that once he wakes up he goes out running first and THEN after he's done he pees...

• JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner
3BF9A6CA AC82 4A4E AD76 1C874DCFD9E9

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HeightPilledum
Reminder that stacies were eating chads poop while he was fucking them into oblivion when you was writing this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Reminder that stacies were eating chads poop while he was fucking them into oblivion when you was writing this thread.
Why is it always meme replies when I'm asking a legitimate question?

Screenshot 33

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
This is a meme question to a legitimate reply

Poop-play IS real
I'm asking seriously.
Does having your bladder full of pee make any difference? I always make sure I shit and pee before I make any movement or do anything that requires effort

I'm asking seriously.
Does having your bladder full of pee make any difference? I always make sure I shit and pee before I make any movement or do anything that requires effort
I mean maybe you burn like 12 more calories in a mile because ur body has to expend energy to deal with a full blatter that it's retard host won't release

Don't do this shit nigga just take a piss jfl

I mean maybe you burn like 12 more calories in a mile because ur body has to expend energy to deal with a full blatter that it's retard host won't release

Don't do this shit nigga just take a piss jfl
So NOT peeing makes you burn more calories?

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum