leanmaxxing during puberty?

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
I'm creating an ascension plan. Leanmaxxing is crucial for softmaxxing, but is it worth the drawbacks during puberty?
14.7rn, going to run hgh and ai. I have the minifridge and ai on hand, just need to figure out if I should use a ghrp+ghrh within my stack.
This should have a mild fat burning effect, but it is probably not enough for my fatass (17-20% I'd estimate).
Should I leanmaxx? If I am still a fat fuck after the cycle is it worth to permabulk untill adult or to cut?
I don't want to sacrifice height and frame but I don't want to miss out on my adolescence.

buy ozempic to male cutting easy,then blast hgh and ai and maintain bodyfat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, dragomaxxer and N1666
aha and why
ozempic for a literal child who is still developing? He is not even at a dangerously high body fat percentage either, all he has to do is put the fork down and not pump his body with jew chemicals recommended by low iq fatties like yourself.

ozempic for a literal child who is still developing? He is not even at a dangerously high body fat percentage either, all he has to do is put the fork down and not pump his body with jew chemicals recommended by low iq fatties like yourself.
1.why so mad huh?2.he said he wants to cut and cutting in puberty is pretty hard 3.its not a jew chemical its 95% identical to glp-1 and is a glp1 antagonist

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
don't bruh, During my prime puberty years I was taking drugs and not eating. If I ate right I would atleast be 2inches taller. keep eating fatty foods

I'm creating an ascension plan. Leanmaxxing is crucial for softmaxxing, but is it worth the drawbacks during puberty?
14.7rn, going to run hgh and ai. I have the minifridge and ai on hand, just need to figure out if I should use a ghrp+ghrh within my stack.
This should have a mild fat burning effect, but it is probably not enough for my fatass (17-20% I'd estimate).
Should I leanmaxx? If I am still a fat fuck after the cycle is it worth to permabulk untill adult or to cut?
I don't want to sacrifice height and frame but I don't want to miss out on my adolescence.
dude don’t take hgh or a aromatase inhibitor at 14 bro

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
Just diet for 3 months and then you can spend the rest of your puberty eating maintenance calories which is plenty. Why the fuck would being unhealthy and fat during growth periods be beneficial?

Sick of retards spouting “don’t leanmax during puberty”, no offence to you.

• Love it
Reactions: xyukeeee and truecel12