LEANMAXXING FOR GRADUATION

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
I DIDNT REALIZE THE POTENTIAL

Some guys arent gonna go cuz they dont wanna sit in a chair for 5 hours then get their name called but im going and im gonna leanmaxx hard

all the girls do it, they want that pic for their insta, so people will show up

And they'll call my name so bitches will look up expecting the same loser they remember

BUT ILL BE CHADLET

And they could just add me by name on snap innit

(I mostly just wanna mog hard before high school ends ik I'm not gonna be getting a bunch of dms jfl)

steaming my face and cleansers are working immensely for my skin it should be a bit better by Monday

And graduation is on Thursday.

I have class with that girl that rejected me its gonna be kinda awkward but the leanmaxx will ascend me and I'll just ignore her

It is somewhat possible the girl was actually just busy that weekend and is interested in me but that's like 1% she would've shown so interest when I asked innit

50 carbs between now and Thursday

i will have to keep eating 1400 calories to not die well doing this, itll be all protein, eggs whites and meat

Which should also do good for acne as I'm restricting diet

Niggas ITS A WRAP

ILL JUST LEANMAXX AND WEAR ANOTHER INCH OF LIFTS

FUCK YEAH I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT BITCH NO MORE

IM GONNA GO UP ON THE STAGE INSANELY LEAN, FOREARM PUMP AND MASTIC GUM, SPIT THAT SHIT OUT AS I WALK UP

AND I WILL LOOK UNREAL

ILL DO 100 DROPS THIS WEEKEND AS WELL IN MY RIGHT EYE SO ITS OBVIOUS

Niggas I'm up again 👺👺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, bishōnenmaxxer, NorthAtlandidMogs and 1 other person
I DIDNT REALIZE THE POTENTIAL

Some guys arent gonna go cuz they dont wanna sit in a chair for 5 hours then get their name called but im going and im gonna leanmaxx hard

all the girls do it, they want that pic for their insta, so people will show up

And they'll call my name so bitches will look up expecting the same loser they remember

BUT ILL BE CHADLET

And they could just add me by name on snap innit

(I mostly just wanna mog hard before high school ends ik I'm not gonna be getting a bunch of dms jfl)

steaming my face and cleansers are working immensely for my skin it should be a bit better by Monday

And graduation is on Thursday.

I have class with that girl that rejected me its gonna be kinda awkward but the leanmaxx will ascend me and I'll just ignore her

It is somewhat possible the girl was actually just busy that weekend and is interested in me but that's like 1% she would've shown so interest when I asked innit

50 carbs between now and Thursday

i will have to keep eating 1400 calories to not die well doing this, itll be all protein, eggs whites and meat

Which should also do good for acne as I'm restricting diet

Niggas ITS A WRAP

ILL JUST LEANMAXX AND WEAR ANOTHER INCH OF LIFTS

FUCK YEAH I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT BITCH NO MORE

IM GONNA GO UP ON THE STAGE INSANELY LEAN, FOREARM PUMP AND MASTIC GUM, SPIT THAT SHIT OUT AS I WALK UP

AND I WILL LOOK UNREAL

ILL DO 100 DROPS THIS WEEKEND AS WELL IN MY RIGHT EYE SO ITS OBVIOUS

Niggas I'm up again 👺👺
Just visit my Tirzepatide thread theory.

Literally weighing in at 108 pounds

5"6.5

It doesn't matter though my frame looks completely fine because of years of hgh maybe I don't fucking know

as soon as Thursday ends the bulk begins

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Lifts and chuck 70s
Fuck is dat

I'll wear dress shoes maybe? Is that normal for graduation? I've got some that are like 2.2inch advantage probably?

Honestly yeah if they do it one at a time nobody could detect the fraud in proportion to people next to me

Like if I heightmogged a mf who was my height last week jfl

lop i dont do anyrhing for acne cos my itis has the same type of acne as me i love her sm