Leanmaxxing is all about reaching the threshold

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
From 25-15% bodyfat your face largely looks the same

But somewhere in that 12-15 range it starts melting off your face and you will see your face get more defined by the day.

I seem to have just dipped my toes in to this point right at the same time I had planned to be done with my cut. FUCK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others

But somewhere in that 12-15 range it starts melting off your face and you will see your face get more defined by the day.

I seem to have just dipped my toes in to this point right at the same timd I had planned to be done with my cut. FUCK
Its different for everybody but this is a good plan

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Last edited:
true keep going brah

I seem to have just dipped my toes in to this point right at the same time I had planned to be done with my cut. FUCK
Your face stops changing at 20%. No bones at 20%, no bones at 8%. Many people are living proof of this (such as myself)

1606095746628 png

• Hmm...
My face looks way different at 15% than 25% body fat, so I am not so sure about that. At 25% I have a super chubby face; at 15%, I have hollow cheeks. My looks get completely destroyed if I start going over 20%.

In the end, it's fairly genetic (how we store fat and when we gain fat in certain areas). Some people's faces will look largely the same at 25% and 15%, while others will notice a big difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, It'snotover, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Your face stops changing at 20%. No bones at 20%, no bones at 8%. Many people are living proof of this (such as myself)

View attachment 2520651
Kinda legit, but it depends

Your bones become visible around there, but you wont have any sharp lines.

If you have some bone projection at 20% leanmaxxing will ascend you further

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Kinda legit, but it depends

Your bones become visible around there, but you wont have any sharp lines.

If you have some bone projection at 20% leanmaxxing will ascend you further
Barely. I'm at 12% and I look the same just as I was at 24%. I'm just a zygoless mutant freak.

• +1
My face looks way different at 15% than 25% body fat, so I am not so sure about that. At 25% I have a super chubby face; at 15%, I have hollow cheeks. My looks get completely destroyed if I start going over 20%.

In the end, it's fairly genetic (how we store fat and when we gain fat in certain areas). Some people's faces will look largely the same at 25% and 15%, while others will notice a big difference.
Theres definitely a difference in my face now compared to when I was at my highest bf.

But what I can say is that when I went from 53kg to 66, my face got bloated im the first 5 days and stayed the same for the rest of the time

Barely. I'm at 12% and I look the same just as I was at 24%. I'm just a zygoless mutant freak.
Brutal shit. I saw some giga recessed slavcel on tiktok with sub10%bf with 0 visible bones.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Brutal shit. I saw some giga recessed slavcel on tiktok with sub10%bf with 0 visible bones.
I'm the only one recessed outside. That's life cycle for you. At least rotting mogs (but I can't).

• +1
Very true,,, i am leanmaxxing rn and getting down to that 12% mark or so and seeing my face change daily, even getting slight hollow cheeks which I have never seen before since im kinda boneless

I am going to 8% so i can look like a gay alien fucking mental in the head

10-12 is goat.

IMG 20230518 1249202
20231029 073532

From 20-25% bodyfat
To around 18% bodyfat
Different lightning and angles but u can see the difference

View attachment 2520651
i agree in the bones thing.
but you are not 8% bf.
you are like 14% bodyfat.

i semi, suffer the same. I got to now like 10%bf ranges. And lack of bones, caused me to not improve alot in face. as I would have, if I had bones.

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear and St.TikTokcel
I struggle to get below 18% jfl
always end up binging
My guess would be too large of a deficit? Or maybe a naturally higher bodyfat % setpoint

My guess would be too large of a deficit? Or maybe a naturally higher bodyfat % setpoint
I think both cause i ate around 1700 kcal daily
and i used to be overweight as a child

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
i agree my face is largely undefined from 15-22% and fat but from 11-15% the definition rapidly starts coming