Leanmaxxing is impossible when you have my appetite

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
I can eat 4000-5000 calories effortlessly (most of which is clean healthy food) and I'm not even bulking or anything i just like to eat for pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21716, MoggerGaston and 2 others
I used to be able to eat 8,000-9,000 calories in a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28691 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Fuck bro I'm jealous I'm the same height I struggle eating 4k calories

When you bulk are you willing to eat beyond 5k cals or is it to unhealthy
I have high metabolism so the bulky look doesn't really show unless I go above 6000. And yeah it's very unhealthy any extra weight besides lean muscle will have you breathless from minor activity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You too short for your appetite

how much do you weigh holy fuck that's a shit ton of calories
Not on a daily basis, but I used to binge eat. I’d eat like that 2-3 a week, which is a still a lot. I went from 130 lb (I was anorexic) to 185 pounds in the span of 1.5 years. I’m 175 now. I’m 6’1.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and thickdickdaddy27
Not on a daily basis, but I used to binge eat. I’d eat like that 2-3 a week, which is a still a lot. I went from 130 lb (I was anorexic) to 185 pounds in the span of 1.5 years. I’m 175 now. I’m 6’1.5
Let's hope we can defeat gluttony and become pure lean mass specimens (not really I'm gonna devour a juicy burger tonight xD)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16369
leanmaxxing is impossible if your face has no bones

leanmaxxing is impossible if your face has no bones
complete opposite actually, people with good bones sit comfortably at high bf without sacrificing much facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
complete opposite actually, people with good bones sit comfortably at high bf without sacrificing much facial aesthetics
but explain how you can lose bloat if your bones are completely recessed... u need invasive surgeries for it to alter sagging

but explain how you can lose bloat if your bones are completely recessed... u need invasive surgeries for it to alter sagging
My recession isn't that significant anyway

eat asian food GIF

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
For less bone it’s 12 for people with good bones it’s 15 not a huge diff. Both will look shit at 18 for eg.