Leanmaxxing is impossible

Phxx

Phxx

Iron
i dont have the willpower to abstain from binge eating, help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Latinolooksmaxxer
probably eating too little, increase your exercise levels and eat a little more.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, vermillioncorefan, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Just sign up to an mma gym, you'll literally force yourself to get in shape before u sign up so u don't get insecure when ur in there and you'll learn how to fight too 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Just sign up to an mma gym, you'll literally force yourself to get in shape before u sign up so u don't get insecure when ur in there and you'll learn how to fight too 🥰
Why would i care how i look infront of guys

• JFL
Reactions: amokzy and Mister Fuwy
Why would i care how i look infront of guys
Nigga I bet you'd love to be a tub of lard fighting niggas who'd run circles round your unathletic ass while getting cte at a faster rate

lots of guys in fighting gyms are fat though

Stay a fat fuck or rood

Get more depressed and you won't have the need to eat or cope with other activities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and synock21
Just put down the fork, and understand that you aren't actually hungry, you are just bored, and you've conditioned to believe that food is an easy escape

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
same but i had to go see this foid and i had to looksmax to look good and also i have to go to school daily so i gotta look good for that:feelsokman:so it motivates me to looksmax

i also go to school with a tiny lunch and no money and i don’t come home until 5pm so i stay leanmaxxed the whole time:feelsokman:

I was fat (aorund 25 % bf) from 18 to 22 and I basically threw away 4 prime years like a retard.

I started leanmaxxing and afzer a year I already ascended from mtn to low htn and will probably be a decent htn facially when I get to 12 %.

I had an above average potential, but still it's absolutely inexcusable to yourself if you don't at least see your true potential.

I was fat (aorund 25 % bf) from 18 to 22 and I basically threw away 4 prime years like a retard.

I started leanmaxxing and afzer a year I already ascended from mtn to low htn and will probably be a decent htn facially when I get to 12 %.

I had an above average potential, but still it's absolutely inexcusable to yourself if you don't at least see your true potential.
im not that fat im 18 and 16ish bf at 84kg