Leanmaxxing is working!

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I've been leanmaxxing lately, I have been dieting with a modest caloric deficit more or less every day. I have probably lost about 7 lbs (127 to 120, im a 5'7 16 year old), however I don't know for sure what my starting weight was, it's just a rough estimate based on what I think my current bodyfat percentage is. Even though I have literally foid-tier weight, At the start I used calipers and measured my bodyfat to be 17%. So 10-12% bodyfat should be about 117-119 lbs.
Thinking I that once I get to 117lbs I will reevaluate my goal, based on whether I can see my abs or not. I tried leanmaxxing last year and went down to 117lbs, but there were no changes in my face whatsoever.
This time, I actually see some change in my face despite losing no more than 7 lbs. My face is slimmer, and I look less bloated and more angular/contoured, however im still not exactly chiseled. I can also see faint abs without flexing, but they are faint and I can only see them under certain lighting. That means that I am prob not at 10-12% bodyfat yet.
I think it may be in part due to the fact that I've bought a pair of gymnastic rings and started a calisthenics routine and have been doing it 2-3x a week. Ive been going at it for about a month.. Last time I tried to leanmaxx it was mainly my body that changed as I got way skinnier, prob due to loss of muscle. However now I have retained most of my muscle mass, which is prob due to calisthenics/resistance training.
This has just given me motivation to leanmaxx further. I have already come this far and I have actually seen changes in both my face and body, without losing muscle mass. Technically based on my height and age, I am underweight once I weight below 109 lbs. So I have room for leanmaxxing.
I WILL ASCEND BOYOS!!!

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and 5.5psl
You're impeding your growth by leanmaxxing too hard. At your age you need a lot of calories to grow properly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, pure.physical, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
How does wind not blow you away?

• JFL
Reactions: slayerToBe
You're impeding your growth by leanmaxxing too hard. At your age you need a lot of calories to grow properly
Ironically, the only times I have been growing (heightwise) are when I leanmaxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: king_bandon and rooman
You don't want to be leanmaxxing at your age. Just don't eat copious amounts of junk food.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and VenatorLuparius
So I've been leanmaxxing lately, I have been dieting with a modest caloric deficit more or less every day. I have probably lost about 7 lbs (127 to 120, im a 5'7 16 year old), however I don't know for sure what my starting weight was, it's just a rough estimate based on what I think my current bodyfat percentage is. Even though I have literally foid-tier weight, At the start I used calipers and measured my bodyfat to be 17%. So 10-12% bodyfat should be about 117-119 lbs.
Thinking I that once I get to 117lbs I will reevaluate my goal, based on whether I can see my abs or not. I tried leanmaxxing last year and went down to 117lbs, but there were no changes in my face whatsoever.
This time, I actually see some change in my face despite losing no more than 7 lbs. My face is slimmer, and I look less bloated and more angular/contoured, however im still not exactly chiseled. I can also see faint abs without flexing, but they are faint and I can only see them under certain lighting. That means that I am prob not at 10-12% bodyfat yet.
I think it may be in part due to the fact that I've bought a pair of gymnastic rings and started a calisthenics routine and have been doing it 2-3x a week. Ive been going at it for about a month.. Last time I tried to leanmaxx it was mainly my body that changed as I got way skinnier, prob due to loss of muscle. However now I have retained most of my muscle mass, which is prob due to calisthenics/resistance training.
This has just given me motivation to leanmaxx further. I have already come this far and I have actually seen changes in both my face and body, without losing muscle mass. Technically based on my height and age, I am underweight once I weight below 109 lbs. So I have room for leanmaxxing.
I WILL ASCEND BOYOS!!!
I don't think you should be in a calorie deficit during puberty

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Allornothing
This is not leanmaxx more like auschwitzmaxx… Even 140lb is lean for your height.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and king_bandon
I don't think you should be in a calorie deficit during puberty
When I eat as much as I want, for some reason I don't grow, compared to when I am in a caloric deficit.

This is not leanmaxx more like auschwitzmaxx… Even 140lb is lean for your height.
I just turned 16 years old, most of my friends ny age, some of which are taller than me, are in the 120 lb ballpark

When I eat as much as I want, for some reason I don't grow, compared to when I am in a caloric deficit.
Placebo. caloric deficit during puberty leads to reduced HGH levels and reduced growth. Should have a small caloric supluss, high protein and lots of exercise (swimming is great for widening frame during puberty). GL

Placebo. caloric deficit during puberty leads to reduced HGH levels and reduced growth. Should have a small caloric supluss, high protein and lots of exercise (swimming is great for widening frame during puberty). GL
Whenever I eat a ton of food, and not shitty junk food, I mean lots of meats and carbs, I don't really grow, I used to be about 5'6 and a half for a while before I started leanmaxxing, but now after starting it I'm a strong 5'7, When I did leanmaxxing last year, I ate as much as I wanted, and I didn't grow all year, but then when I started leanmaxxing during the summer, I grew an inch. As I mentioned, I do exercise now, and it is going pretty well

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
You need sufficient calories or you’re doomed for manletism

Calories is cope. Just eat a lot of protein and youll be fine. The skinny guys grew to be the tallest

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
Kys

Screenshot 20230501 190755 Google

"Boo hoo hoo I'm black and there be nothing I can do about it and shit"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, CT03 and Blackgymmax
You're impeding your growth by leanmaxxing too hard. At your age you need a lot of calories to grow properly.
thats bs, leanmaxxing doesn't neccesarily cause any stunt in growth unless you starve yourself but being high %bf can cause higher levels of estrogen which can cause for growth plates to fuse

Look at Jordan Barrett