leanmaxxing killed me i look wasted now

A

agoostis

Master

made my jaw look better

with good lighting u would think i have a nice jaw and bone structure

but in reality with normal light that’s how i look now bc of the loss of fat:

my fat pad melted and slided down my cheeks i now have subhuman undereyes and sagging skin in the nasolabial fold

UPPER MAXILLA IS LIFE + dont go too far on leanmaxxing if ur upper maxilla is below average + forward zygos > lateral zygos

im now stuck like this only hope is a lift at 23 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Elvisandreaa, Yerico7 and 8 others
low cheekbones + bad upper maxilla = scleral show and shit fat pads

and i thought i had good bones cuz of wide jaw and hollow cheek jfl means nothing compared to maxilla

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks, bradpittshairline, BLovee and 4 others
jaw is looking good keep it up

Are you making these judgements or have others agreed?

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Yup you people don’t realize how much fat is important especially if you have a narrow face. Fat gives you a more compact mid face, more hooding, makes face wider in a good way etc

same shit happen to me

did you fast/intermittent fast to lose this weight or just dieted down normally?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 16371
so you need more bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Just get fat graft

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, anactualdude, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yup you people don’t realize how much fat is important especially if you have a narrow face. Fat gives you a more compact mid face, more hooding, makes face wider in a good way etc

same shit happen to me

did you fast/intermittent fast to lose this weight or just dieted down normally?
dieted down

how do u cope?

made my jaw look better

my fat pad melted and slided down my cheeks i now have subhuman undereyes and sagging skin in the nasolabial fold

UPPER MAXILLA IS LIFE + dont go too far on leanmaxxing if ur upper maxilla is below average + forward zygos > lateral zygos

Just eat RAW MEAT + RAW EGGS to gain a lot of collagen and saturated fat so it can heal your brain, skin and nerves... I do it but I only ate eggs, pork ribs, ground chuck, chicken heart and chicken liver (all raw, I ate rotten liver once and it's a great energy booster).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BLovee, rand anon, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
dieted down

how do u cope?
I got a good bod atleast but I might try gain some more fat and see if it restores

What body fat % are u now and what were you before dieting down?

how long was the time inbetween the high bf and low bf pic?

Last edited:
lean permabulk or nothing

made my jaw look better

What's the body fat percentage right now?

idk tbh

low enough to see veins on arms and thigh
I'm scared tbh, I'll collagenmax while getting lean, I'm 25% body fat rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I'm scared tbh, I'll collagenmax while getting lean, I'm 25% body fat rn
if u have good upper maxilla it’s fine just be careful if ur midface is flat

if u have good upper maxilla it’s fine just be careful if ur midface is flat
Man idk how to judge it I'm kinda new here, can I pm you my pic and you can tell me if it's recessed or not?

Man idk how to judge it I'm kinda new here, can I pm you my pic and you can tell me if it's recessed or not?
nah i wont know for sure

make a thread with proper side profile pic theyll tell u

Still better than being fat. Get on tret and volufiline and/or look into fillers.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7 and wateriswet

first pics yesterday in my room with good lighting

2-3rd pics earlier today in the train with normal lighting

my face is completely falling apart that’s crazy it hides my bone structure looks like im fat

im in my early 20s jfl

made my jaw look better

Got exactly the same identical issue as OP like my undereye fat pads are gone and got nasobial folds looks as if the fat slid down my face.
How would you correct this shit?

Got exactly the same identical issue as OP like my undereye fat pads are gone and got nasobial folds looks as if the fat slid down my face.
we have to get a midface lift bro, no short cut

real question is do we need an implant too to support the lift ?

we have to get a midface lift bro, no short cut

real question is do we need an implant too to support the lift ?
Lowkey tho I feel like correctly placed fillers could improve it a lil but its short term . But long term we probably need the midface lift with zygo implants to hold it in place.

You don't need a midface lift to correct a sagging nasolabial area resulting from fat loss.

All it requires is fillers, and as they last so long these days (up to 18-24 months) it's as good as a permanent solution, just go apply it every two years until you're 40+ years old and it doesn't matter anymore.

It will still be cheaper than surgery and likely give better results, plus there is no downtime or explaining to friends and family why you are wrapped in bandages.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and BrahminBoss
can you post a side pic to show your maxilla

Damn here we go.. Leo 2.0, this guy gonna have 10 trillion posts a day talking about muh fat pads

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 22126, agoostis and 2 others
@BrahminBoss alt

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss

made my jaw look better

I dont get it , how can to much leanmaxxing fuck you up???

Also whats the name of those muscles around lips they look subhuman asf

You don't need a midface lift to correct a sagging nasolabial area resulting from fat loss.

All it requires is fillers, and as they last so long these days (up to 18-24 months) it's as good as a permanent solution, just go apply it every two years until you're 40+ years old and it doesn't matter anymore.

It will still be cheaper than surgery and likely give better results, plus there is no downtime or explaining to friends and family why you are wrapped in bandages.
A correctly faced filler should solve the problem hopefully.

A correctly faced filler should solve the problem hopefully.

where ? im scared it makes me look fat and lose my hollow cheeks

Damn here we go.. Leo 2.0, this guy gonna have 10 trillion posts a day talking about muh fat pads
It’s a valid thing you retard

This forum is so out of touch and male gazed. Females would chose plump face over hollowed out face Even if your jaw is showing more

where ? im scared it makes me look fat and lose my hollow cheeks
We probably have to first trial it with the lowest possible amount of filler , from their we can make adjustment if more or less fillers. We probably need it right in the undereye orbital region and upper end if the zygos.

We probably have to first trial it with the lowest possible amount of filler , from their we can make adjustment if more or less fillers. We probably need it right in the undereye orbital region and upper end if the zygos.
filler can’t lift the face tho right

It’s a valid thing you retard

This forum is so out of touch and male gazed. Females would chose plump face over hollowed out face Even if your jaw is showing more
You 100% were diagnosed with autism dont talk to me

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
filler can’t lift the face tho right
Yh thats the dicey part I have no clue if there will be support to hold it up otherwise we probably need an in person consultation with a filler clinic to confirm your suspicion.

first pics yesterday in my room with good lighting

2-3rd pics earlier today in the train with normal lighting

my face is completely falling apart that’s crazy it hides my bone structure looks like im fat

im in my early 20s jfl

I have the same problem. I will get cheekbone + jaw angles implants. Hopefully I will get rid of these problems.

Same issue. I think the Nuclear fix is Bimax, zygo implants and face lift

Over I have the same issue and I thought I was just delusional

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah man same here. The dudes mid face got longer

Girls would 100% rather shorter mid face with fat pads

Leanmaxxing fucks a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Leanmaxxing alone is cope

I was leaner this time last year yet have put on muscle in that time, and I look and feel better

Yeah man same here. The dudes mid face got longer

Girls would 100% rather shorter mid face with fat pads

Leanmaxxing fucks a lot of people
How do you know if you're one of the people it will fuck over? I'm in the process of lean maxxing still have a ways to go, I know I'm going to lose body fat, but now I'm thinking how do I know when its enough? Like are bones not all that matter anymore the fat pads have to stay good? How do you know when you're lean enough?

I posted some pics of my front and side on rate me if you want to look at them

How do you know if you're one of the people it will fuck over? I'm in the process of lean maxxing still have a ways to go, I know I'm going to lose body fat, but now I'm thinking how do I know when its enough? Like are bones not all that matter anymore the fat pads have to stay good? How do you know when you're lean enough?

I posted some pics of my front and side on rate me if you want to look at them
it wont fuck u over (im op)

ive found pics when i was higher bodyfat and i already had bad undereyes + naso folds, i think leanmaxxing just made it more obvious since my face is leaner

if you have a good upper maxilla or good fat pad while being high bodyfat you shouldnt get fucked by leanmaxxing

ive found pics when i was higher bodyfat and i already had bad undereyes + naso folds, i think leanmaxxing just made it more obvious since my face is leaner

if you have a good upper maxilla or good fat pad while being high bodyfat you shouldnt get fucked by leanmaxxing
How do you even fix that?

You saw my pics on rate me or what? or your just assuming. Kind of shitty you lean down hella effort for it to be worse off.
How do you even tell if you have good upper maxilla?

Can’t you just regain the weight. How much did you lean max also

• +1
Reactions: Icon and looksseg
I'm 22 percent bodyfat with hollow cheeks and a good fwhr and compact midface. I'm worried in case this happens to me and I just look like shit.

Most people look better but fuck...

would change my whole face

this look fucking disgusting

FUUUUCK. I have this too.

What is this shit? Can someone explain the anatomy?

As I understood the only solution is the facelift. BUT you are fucking young. So it cannot come from the fucking skin/fatpad sag? WTF is this then?

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96