leanmaxxing killed me i look wasted now

FUUUUCK. I have this too.

What is this shit? Can someone explain the anatomy?

As I understood the only solution is the facelift. BUT you are fucking young. So it cannot come from the fucking skin/fatpad sag? WTF is this then?
i was wrong it doesn’t come from me going lean, i’ve found pictures and video of me when i was 17 and i already had that

i think it’s low cheekbones with no forwards projection + recessed infra but idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
i was wrong it doesn’t come from me going lean, i’ve found pictures and video of me when i was 17 and i already had that

i think it’s low cheekbones with no forwards projection + recessed infra but idk
No way.

Though i have 404 cheekbones. I do not believe it comes from that. There are plenty guys like Depp who do not have this shit.

FUUUUCK. I have this too.

What is this shit? Can someone explain the anatomy?

As I understood the only solution is the facelift. BUT you are fucking young. So it cannot come from the fucking skin/fatpad sag? WTF is this then?
called having no bones

No way.

Though i have 404 cheekbones. I do not believe it comes from that. There are plenty guys like Depp who do not have this shit.
depps cheekbones are just low set not necessarily bad in other regards

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
called having no bones
Bullshit.

I have very good forward growth and jaw. Yes, no cheekbones.

But a lot of fucks without cheekbones do not have this shit.

Also OP has INSANE bones in the lower face. WTF.

called having no bones
no the average 18-25 don’t have it

even at 30 it’s not supposed to sag like this and my jaw is huge

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
But isnt it easy to solve? Just gain fat again

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
injection lipo maybe? were u too fat before and lost the weight rapidly? it could be the prominent fat on the malar area that creates naso folds. cuz the way i see it u have good zygo and jaw projection.

you look similar to me when i had hair and was leaner

are you sure it’s not just bad lighting where they show up? that’s normal for most ppl in some lighting i’ve noticed

Is this abedzah @deadmanwalking

Got exactly the same identical issue as OP like my undereye fat pads are gone and got nasobial folds looks as if the fat slid down my face.
How would you correct this shit?
I think it is loose skin instead of fat pads.