Leanmaxxing motivavion

D

Deleted member 22962

Iron
I am nothing special, just a HTN, but leanmaxxing boosts my SMV so much.
I dropped my bf% to about 12-15% for some days, and just by walking by the center of my city it got like 10 times more IOIS, even a foid that was with her bf literally tilted her head backwards while passing by my side just to look at me for longer. And when I was shopping, a group of girls came in and wouldnt stop staring, and when I walked by the prettiest one of the group (redhead stacylite) she said "so handsome" while looking at me directly in the eyes, i swear to god i barely get IOIS when im skinny fat 17-18%, it was crazy. The hardest thing is that when u get to this bf% it is so hard to mantain that you start to wonder if its better to have enjoyment from food and not feel hungry 24/7 or to get validation and feel aesthetic. Keep leanmaxxing boyos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, RopeMaxxed, poopoohead and 9 others
Also i used to be addicted to kebab in the past, it was the shit that gave me the most dopamine in this world, and after not eating it for 2 months i ate it again and didnt feel special tbh. Fast food feels like crap if you forget about it for a while and switch to whole foods

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Kebab Master
no leanmaxxing for my low t wide bloated face

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, rooman, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
no leanmaxxing for my low t wide bloated face
brother i feel u, i have shit fat storage genetics, short face, and a small gonial angle, unless i really leanmaxx my face looks bloated while my body looks skinny af. I wish i was like one of those prettyboys that store no fat in the face and have the thiniest skin ever and can have a belly while mantaining a lean face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 26633
leanmaxxing only works if you have good bones

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, rooman, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Many male faces have been destroyed by bloatmaxing

leonardo-dicaprio-romeo-and-juliet.gif

w_1200,c_limit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 22962
The hardest thing is that when u get to this bf% it is so hard to mantain that you start to wonder if its better to have enjoyment from food and not feel hungry 24/7 or to get validation and feel aesthetic. Keep leanmaxxing boyos
best solution: Get the joys of both worlds, eat all the food you want, then just cycle DNP whenever you start to get chubby again, or alternatively just use clenbuterol and go on long cardio jogs

• +1
Reactions: inceI and poopoohead
No leanmaxxing for my subhuman fat distribution genes

I dropped my bf% to about 12-15% for some days, and just by walking by the center of my city it got like 10 times more IOIS, even a foid that was with her bf literally tilted her head backwards while passing by my side just to look at me for longer. And when I was shopping, a group of girls came in and wouldnt stop staring, and when I walked by the prettiest one of the group (redhead stacylite) she said "so handsome" while looking at me directly in the eyes, i swear to god i barely get IOIS when im skinny fat 17-18%, it was crazy. The hardest thing is that when u get to this bf% it is so hard to mantain that you start to wonder if its better to have enjoyment from food and not feel hungry 24/7 or to get validation and feel aesthetic. Keep leanmaxxing boyos
can you send me your pics in dms?

best solution: Get the joys of both worlds, eat all the food you want, then just cycle DNP whenever you start to get chubby again, or alternatively just use clenbuterol and go on long cardio jogs
I need a good DNP guide. Is there any in this forum?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl
Hey bro can you pm me your transformation?

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal
Stats?
Race, height, weight, strength ?

Stats?
Race, height, weight, strength ?
Caucasian white (but kinda gipsy skin), 5'11, around 60kg(?)(havent measured in years), i used to do 300 pushups a day idk about strenght tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Caucasian white (but kinda gipsy skin), 5'11, around 60kg(?)(havent measured in years), i used to do 300 pushups a day idk about strenght tho
60kg @ 5’11 😮

Mpxtspmh9jg11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
Whats your routine? You just hit the gym and eat in a deficit?

Whats your routine? You just hit the gym and eat in a deficit?
I ate for a deficit for a month, im talking about 1000-1500 calories a day, and tried to avoid carbs as much as possible

I ate for a deficit for a month, im talking about 1000-1500 calories a day, and tried to avoid carbs as much as possible
Oh I see. Thing is my arms are pretty skinny at 70kg and I'm the same height as you so I can't imagine what 60kg looks like lol. I'll try and build a little frame first and then cut down.

Biggest leanmax motivation is my cock got bigger

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 0hMan and Deleted member 22962
Nice. If I may ask, what is your ethnicity?

Biggest leanmax motivation is my cock got bigger
Literally LMFAO istg cocks are like those toy dino evacuation bone things. Just keep digging (losing weight) and BOOM 2 more inches of bone.

• +1
Literally LMFAO istg cocks are like those toy dino evacuation bone things. Just keep digging (losing weight) and BOOM 2 more inches of bone.
ngl this has now become my biggest motivator JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 0hMan
  • +1