Leanmaxxing progress 2

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
just ran 8 miles in 80 degree weather my body is still shit so idk why I bother but if I die of a heart attack or some shit doing this shit at least I was trying to look good and be something other than a skinnyfat neckbeard
IMG 20230711 133752

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ReinerGeist1, chrisN and 1 other person
ideal bf. congrats.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
what's your bf rn? also good luck

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
what's your bf rn? also good luck
Thanks and not sure tbh. I was on meds and got fat over winter and just started getting more and more estrogenic and started getting a gut for the first time in my life. I used to actually have decent cardio but smoking weed took care of that. Health is a gift never to take for granted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RandomSwan
Now gymmax.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and soulless_npc
just ran 8 miles in 80 degree weather my body is still shit so idk why I bother but if I die of a heart attack or some shit doing this shit at least I was trying to look good and be something other than a skinnyfat neckbeard
View attachment 2313318
You aren’t going to miraculously get lean after one run. Sprinting is much better anyway I’d advise you to do that instead of long distance running.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and soulless_npc
You aren’t going to miraculously get lean after one run. Sprinting is much better anyway I’d advise you to do that instead of long distance running.
I've run over 3,000 miles in my life all I have to do is multiply that number by factor of crazy

Now gymmax.
i will when I can afford it, for now imma do pullups on trees like a crazy person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918