Leanmaxxing support thread

RudyRude

RudyRude

Bronze
This thread is for anyone who is leanmaxxing right now. This will be a place to share challenges, questions, advice and experiences.

Leanmaxxing basics:
Find your daily calorie intake (TDEE)
To lose 1lb/week, eat 500 calories less
To loss 2 lb/week, eat 1000 calories less
Eat around your body weight in pounds in protein
Simple lifting routine for full body, two to three times a week

Tips:
Track everything you eat in MyFitnessPal. People think they are eating less but when they track their calories see that they are not and might be snacking frequently.
Drink more water to blunt hunger
Eat high protein and high fiber to fill yourself up and meet your calorie goal
Carbonated water helps some people with hunger. Coke Zero and Diet Coke also help some people with their sugar craving.

Last edited:
fuck sports you burn so little calories with that shit. The real og for losing weight is cold exposure, especially cold baths,

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
Currently I am eating a deficit of 1000 calories. I am able to eat more and still keep my deficit the same because I do cardio. I increased my protein this week and it has helped me with my hunger pangs.
fuck sports you burn so little calories with that shit. The real og for losing weight is cold exposure, especially cold baths,

Cold baths help and agree on the sports. It should not be to lose weight but because you enjoy it. A lot more simple to watch your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
One advice is not doing crash diet like PSMF or Keto.
U will shed ton of fat but in the long run u will bingeating and will have fucking eating disorder.
I talk from experience

Carb cycling is good diet, also 1000cal under TDM is right spot for me, dont feel like im losing muscle when i do it

Another myth is when people say - I am not seeing ANY change on the scale bro but I’m gaining muscle probably!

> No, you are not in a deficit and need to reduce calories more. Natty, you can add maybe 1 pound a month. If you are the same exact weight, you need to eat less.

Tbh it needs too much of a monitoring all day long to keep these intake/outake.
Just do a month water fast and you'r good.

I need the opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
3g per kg protein