Leanmaxxing vs starvemaxxing to attain low body fat?

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
If i want to achieve 10-12% body fat, should i lift weights while on a calorie deficit, so my frame isnt bad?

I don't want to leanmaxx with a shit frame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Rt-Rust1 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and AlexBrown84
stfu abused dog
Since you have a Asian avi

I assume you have

Flat face

Recessed midface

Recessed supras

Recessed nasal bridge

So many bone structural issues

Asians look better fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob
eat rice and drink water

Since you have a Asian avi

I assume you have

Flat face

Recessed midface

Recessed supras

Recessed nasal bridge

So many bone structural issues

Asians look better fat
ok nigga stop trolling and polluting this thread with ur copes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
eat rice and drink water
Should i lift weights while on calorie deficit? Is it even possible to build your frame while leanmaxxing??? sorry im retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I'm a lifter yes lift in a calorie defict

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Adamsmith12345
Should i lift weights while on calorie deficit? Is it even possible to build your frame while leanmaxxing??? sorry im retarded lol
yeah if you dont wanna look like a twink but if all you care about is getting lean then just cardiomaxx/starvemaxx

Alright bro to clear up all the negative and gay comments here. Let me help you out. First off, don't listento anyone who has a girl avi, or a gif of a knight dancing. Theyre incels who have never touched a woman. Most likely never will.

Anyways, its very simple. Just starvemaxx. Its not rly starving though. Waterfasting is probably the best way to lose fat imo. Its extremely healthy, and there are countless benefits to it.

However, I suggest OMAD. One meal a day. Not a big meal or else your insulin will spike so fucking hard. Just a moderate lunch sized meal. Thats all. Not only will autophagy kick in and your body will use up fat for energy to replace whats needed. But your testosterone will increase significantly. Due to the less caloric intake, meaning your insulin isnt so constantly being used like in 5 meal a day schemes, it has time to actually break shit down, and using the sugars youve consumed. Btw, sugar drastically lowers testosterone. So OMAD limits that, and also makes sure your body can use it up as effectively as possible. High insulin and high blood sugar drop testosterone to such a pathetic low point its laughable. The emphasis on testosterone here is because hormones are everything. Out of whack hormones will mean you keep fat and lose muscle. Out of whack hormones will literally fucking morph your face and give you a gay alien skull.

With Omad, Ive easily lost over 25lbs of fat for a mini cut in like 4 weeks. Plus you feel amazing because your insulin isnt being abused like a tranny slut in thailand.

Eating low calorie but with three meals a day makes you feel awfully tired. Like terribly tired. Do omad instead, youll be hungry for the first 3 days but then its gone. Literally cheat code, youll notice face gains very quick.

Hope that helps. also workout occasionally. its not going to make a huge difference. it only does if your in a low calorie deficit for over 8 weeks which LOWERS testosterone so fucking much. Just go for walks every now and then and do some good intense workouts when you can. Youll feel more manly and like doing that shit anyway when on omad.

Attachments

• gifntext-gif (3).gif
    gifntext-gif (3).gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Daffity and Adamsmith12345
Alright bro to clear up all the negative and gay comments here. Let me help you out. First off, don't listento anyone who has a girl avi, or a gif of a knight dancing. Theyre incels who have never touched a woman. Most likely never will.

Anyways, its very simple. Just starvemaxx. Its not rly starving though. Waterfasting is probably the best way to lose fat imo. Its extremely healthy, and there are countless benefits to it.

However, I suggest OMAD. One meal a day. Not a big meal or else your insulin will spike so fucking hard. Just a moderate lunch sized meal. Thats all. Not only will autophagy kick in and your body will use up fat for energy to replace whats needed. But your testosterone will increase significantly. Due to the less caloric intake, meaning your insulin isnt so constantly being used like in 5 meal a day schemes, it has time to actually break shit down, and using the sugars youve consumed. Btw, sugar drastically lowers testosterone. So OMAD limits that, and also makes sure your body can use it up as effectively as possible. High insulin and high blood sugar drop testosterone to such a pathetic low point its laughable. The emphasis on testosterone here is because hormones are everything. Out of whack hormones will mean you keep fat and lose muscle. Out of whack hormones will literally fucking morph your face and give you a gay alien skull.

With Omad, Ive easily lost over 25lbs of fat for a mini cut in like 4 weeks. Plus you feel amazing because your insulin isnt being abused like a tranny slut in thailand.

Eating low calorie but with three meals a day makes you feel awfully tired. Like terribly tired. Do omad instead, youll be hungry for the first 3 days but then its gone. Literally cheat code, youll notice face gains very quick.

Hope that helps. also workout occasionally. its not going to make a huge difference. it only does if your in a low calorie deficit for over 8 weeks which LOWERS testosterone so fucking much. Just go for walks every now and then and do some good intense workouts when you can. Youll feel more manly and like doing that shit anyway when on omad.
hello, thank you for this detailed answer, but don't I need to do something to build my frame? I don't want to be a framecel

hello, thank you for this detailed answer, but don't I need to do something to build my frame? I don't want to be a framecel

Frame is bone structure and density. These are the steps you want to take

1. Lose fat and get lean (more fat on body lowers testosterone). Plus there is a phycological reason too, you look better when your lean, you feel better, you can see muscle striations and work the muscle harder whereas when its covered in fat you just feel like shit, look like shit, and cant see the muscle properly to work it. So get lean asap.

2. Im assuming your not gonna take gear, but if so, theres an amazing framemaxxing guide pinned in the best of the best. Anyway, for natural framemaxxing. Now that your lean, and got there quick and efficiently, bulk up. Properly. Do GOMAD, plus only about 200-300 calories over maintence. Eat clean. Rice, fruits, steak, chicken, turkey mince, ground beef, protien shakes, etc. You can have junk every couple of days but not too much. Here is where you train hard. Dont worry about training now because then youll waste your nooby gains too. Just focus on getting lean okay. But now you can hop on the arnold split. Maybe lower the volume because your natty. The main thing natural lifters need to do is lower volume i.e. amount of sets in workout, but increase frequency, e.g. how many times you work a muscle in the week. Aim to work each muscle 3x a week with moderate to low volume. Train for hypertrophy only. Look at the framemaxxing guide, dont be intimidated by the compounds and drugs mentioned, youll learn ab that on your jounrey in time.

3. Now that you decently big after 3-4 months of following the bulk, you should be considering PED's. If not, your wasting time. Natty lifting is only worth like 2 months of learning how to lift. But its up to you man. Follow this, and when you get too fat, just omad again. You can workout the same its chill.

In terms of changing your bones though, you cant really naturally. Its a sad reality. But, what you can do it use up as much time as you have right now in your youth to maximise testosterone and HGH naturally through lifting and being at a healthy body fat percentage i.e. 12% is golden. This is why you want to cut as FAST as possible because a longer cut drops your testosterone levels significantly. Peoples test levels after long and slow cuts sometimes never return to normal, especially if you do that during puberty. So we cut hard and fast, then go gym like how I told you.

Hope that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Adamsmith12345 and Deleted member 18840