Leanmaxxing while recessed

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Is it worth it to go from 18% bodyfat to 10% if you’re recessed? Wil you look better? Anyone experience?

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: D3v and ChickenRun
It's always worth it to go from 18 to 10
My jaws are recessed
My maxilla is recessed
My infraorbitals are recessed
My cheekbones are recessed
—> But I’ll give it a go :feelshah:!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and N1666
My jaws are recessed
My maxilla is recessed
My infraorbitals are recessed
My cheekbones are recessed
—> But I’ll give it a go :feelshah:!
Ive never seen recessed cheekbones before, didn't know that was a thing. At least your physique would look better if you are leaner

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009 and moreroidsmoredates
I went from 18% to 11% body fat after Leanmaxxing and I’m recessed, and I became much more attractive, it depends how recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, moggathon and moreroidsmoredates
Ive never seen recessed cheekbones before, didn't know that was a thing. At least your physique would look better if you are leaner
I’m not quite sure if they are recessed, but i know for a fact that the rest is 100% recessed. Kinobody is also recessed but looks decent at lower bodyfat levels, i will get bimax anyway. So i have to see my base before getting any other surgery. I did a frankfurt plane on my side profile in the most optimistic situation and my maxilla and jaw didn’t pass the line, it should pass the line by quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I went from 18% to 11% body fat after Leanmaxxing and I’m recessed, and I became much more attractive, it depends how recessed
Can i PM you my side?

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
wont change your ipd though

From personal experience as a recessed person,

-I lost all the fat in my face
-My undereye tear throughs go down to my cheekbones
-My skin looks 30 years old and unhealthy
-Dark circles got worse

no no u should be trying to get fatter, if ur recessed and dont wanna spends thousands on surgery i would just build alot of muscle and chill at 25% bf like eddie hall. (Go for the ogre powerlifther pheno if ur recessed)
Is it worth it to go from 18% bodyfat to 10% if you’re recessed? Wil you look better? Anyone experience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and greycel
Recessed if you got premolar extractions done. Downturned if your face is downgrown, but the base of your zygos from where they start should not be affected too much.

I.e your bizygomatic width should still be relevant to tell if your zygos are high or low set. Not the anterior peak of your zygos.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
no no u should be trying to get fatter, if ur recessed and dont wanna spends thousands on surgery i would just build alot of muscle and chill at 25% bf like eddie hall. (Go for the ogre powerlifther pheno if ur recessed)
Nah

Lowering bodyfat can be a day and night difference for people with good bone structure underneath. For recessed, boneless cucks, it really wouldn't make much of a difference sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Also OP, I wouldn't recommend 10%, as it will end up making you look worse if you are recessed. You are better off going down to 12% tbh. Not to mention that 10% is hard af to maintain.

• +1

Also OP, I wouldn't recommend 10%, as it will end up making you look worse if you are recessed. You are better off going down to 12% tbh. Not to mention that 10% is hard af to maintain.
But do you think going from 18% to 12% is going to make you look better?

Why not get radiesse where you’re recessed

But do you think going from 18% to 12% is going to make you look better?
If you are aboalutely boneless then probably not much. You wouldn't really know how boneless you are until you lose. One thing I can assure you though, is if your cheekbones or hollow cheeks aren't at least faintly prominent at your bodyfat, then your bone structure probably isn't anything special.

• +1
If you are aboalutely boneless then probably not much. You wouldn't really know how boneless you are until you lose. One thing I can assure you though, is if your cheekbones or hollow cheeks aren't at least faintly prominent at your bodyfat, then your bone structure probably isn't anything special.
IMG 4836
This was me sucking in cheeks at 20% bodyfat.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Jfl your not the boneless cucks I'm on about. Sucking cheeks is a fraud, but 20% is borderline subhuman so lose the fat.
Yes i am one of the boneless cucks, i can pm you my side.

Yes i am one of the boneless cucks, i can pm you my side.

Yes, but from that picture your bone structure isn't that bad. Nothing great but not bad at all. You should lose weight at least. Alr pm

Yes, but from that picture your bone structure isn't that bad. Nothing great but not bad at all. You should lose weight at least. Alr pm
Cant pm you

Cant pm you
Idk y I probably need change settings. But from frontal face value, your face doesn't look too bad. Side view is a good way of assessing forward growth, but tbh jeremy meeks and brad pitt have shit side views but amazing frontals

Idk y I probably need change settings. But from frontal face value, your face doesn't look too bad. Side view is a good way of assessing forward growth, but tbh jeremy meeks and brad pitt have shit side views but amazing frontals
Man that picture was frauded as fuck, i get girls dm me on instagram and tiktok using frauded pics and videos, but thats just using good lighting, jutting and sucking in cheeks. Jutting is a clear indicator of recession. My side profile is recessed and i dont look as good irl as my frauded pics. I look recessed unfrauded.

Man that picture was frauded as fuck, i get girls dm me on instagram and tiktok using frauded pics and videos, but thats just using good lighting, jutting and sucking in cheeks. Jutting is a clear indicator of recession. My side profile is recessed and i dont look as good irl as my frauded pics. I look recessed unfrauded.
How far do you jut? I would definitely stop. Just lose bodyfat to see if it's really an issue.

• +1
its ur best option, if ur recessed and get to low bodyfat ur just gonna exopose ur supposid bad bone structure even more
Kinobody is also recessed and looked boneless at 12% bodyfat, he went underneath 10 and looked really good. Maybe people with bad bone structure need to go low bf to look decent.

if ur jutting and still got that bad of a chin to philtrum ratio i would not leanmax, idk when i jut my chin is like 5 fingers height lol.

• So Sad
this could be a problem. maybe don’t go to 10% maybe go to 12% instead
I will use Volufiline to counterbalance the effects of fat loss in my eye area.

if ur jutting and still got that bad of a chin to philtrum ratio i would not leanmax, idk when i jut my chin is like 5 fingers height lol.
Hmmm, you make the rethink my leanmaxxing journey…