Learn a combat sport

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
If you cant fight as a man just wrap it up buddy, how very low t of you, "muh this isnt 1456 im not a caveman" ok keep coping buddy. Its not even learning it for competing, just to keep fit, because it helps with your cardio and stamina as well.Plus a combat sports gym is a great place for networking with other guys, and from what ive seen, unlike roid headed gymcell niggas, combat sports athletes leave their ego at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Timmy, Gonthar and 5 others
Okay I will go. spar with some fella and get my nose broken for free septorhinoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and FUE Mogger
just do combat sports bro it worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs
Okay I will go. spar with some fella and get my nose broken for free septorhinoplasty
You must be really shit to get youre nose broken during sparring pal, make sure he also breaks youre legs so you can get limb lengthening surgery too for your short ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, yodasbigonials, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
You must be really shit to get youre nose broken during sparring pal, make sure he also breaks youre legs so you can get limb lengthening surgery too for your short ass
youre right im brittle and my bones break easily I can only use an knife and sand to win

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
If you cant fight as a man just wrap it up buddy, how very low t of you, "muh this isnt 1456 im not a caveman" ok keep coping buddy. Its not even learning it for competing, just to keep fit, because it helps with your cardio and stamina as well.Plus a combat sports gym is a great place for networking with other guys, and from what ive seen, unlike roid headed gymcell niggas, combat sports athletes leave their ego at home.
I'm 42, what should I learn?:feelsthink:

I'm 42, what should I learn?:feelsthink:
1st of all nigga what are you doing on this forum go and tend to youre kids or some shit
But if you are serious i'd say since youre old maybe do brazilian jiu jitsu if you dont want to get hit, i'd say wrestling too but that requires alot of athleticism.
If you dont care about getting hit take up boxing or maybe muay thai/kickboxing of youre hips are still healthy enough to kick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Gonthar
1st of all nigga what are you doing on this forum go and tend to youre kids or some shit
I don't have kids, if I had I wouldn't be on this forum.
But if you are serious i'd say since youre old maybe do brazilian jiu jitsu if you dont want to get hit, i'd say wrestling too but that requires alot of athleticism.
If you dont care about getting hit take up boxing or maybe muay thai/kickboxing of youre hips are still healthy enough to kick
I'm also 5'5 and not very athletic, I would prefer a "soft" martial art like Tai Chi or something, is this any good in an actual fight?

I did try mauy thai once for about 6 months or so..quit cus I lost the zeel. But yeah, martial arts is the way, learning how to fight as a man is crucial our ancestors knew how to fight, unlike todays gen who can't even make a proper fist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and raleqtambrobret
I don't have kids, if I had I wouldn't be on this forum.

I'm also 5'5 and not very athletic, I would prefer a "soft" martial art like Tai Chi or something, is this any good in an actual fight?
Honestly Tai Chi is just some bullshit old chinese people do so they dont get joint pain. If you want something soft take up jiu jitsu which is more grappling based, or you can do karate/taekwondo which is a more slowed down / safer version of martial arts compared to kickboxing/muay thai

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Honestly Tai Chi is just some bullshit old chinese people do so they dont get joint pain. If you want something soft take up jiu jitsu which is more grappling based, or you can do karate/taekwondo which is a more slowed down / safer version of martial arts compared to kickboxing/muay thai
Hmmm.....what about that Tai Chi movie that Keanu Reeves made(he's the villain in this one)...

Hmmm.....what about that Tai Chi movie that Keanu Reeves made(he's the villain in this one)...

Nigga its a movie, of course it'll look cool. Thats like watching aladdin and giving all the teapots in your house an orgasm thinking a geanie will come out

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Nigga its a movie, of course it'll look cool. Thats like watching aladdin and giving all the teapots in your house an orgasm thinking a geanie will come out
Yeah...but from I've studied, Tai Chi is quite flexible - it can serve both as a form of exercise and as a martial art if you do all those moves and poses really fast.

BJJ is "Soft" compared to other combat sports, Especially when learning it. It will actually do any Human good to know BJJ in a fight and if not for the overall fitness.

Tai chai has to be Bullshit, would not waste time on it

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and Gonthar