Learn about induced pluripotent stem cells [actually changing your appearence] [read everything]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

The most taboo looksmax topic there is and ever will be. More important than gene editing via CRISPR. IPS cells do not concern genomics. IPSCs will not change your DNA at all. (Combining IPS cells and CRISPR/cas9 will be the most powerful thing to ever exist)

I seriously recommend not giving into ADHD and reading this PDF fully. I'll attempt to explain the basics here.

Your genes are your DNA, and your genome consists of all your genes. Being "genetically blessed" is not the be all and end all if you have a malformed epigenome.

Here's a simple example:

Your genes are like the static binary of a program, (you being the .exe file). Your genes are the coding which is interpreted and executed by the machine. (Binary = 010101 .... , DNA = atcgatcgtgcactgat ..... etc)

Ask yourself: do you get the same result running the same code on a 40 year old computer compared to a new computer? Do specs play a role in the performance of the program (you). Yes obviously. Many factors matter. Even internet connection (your connections with the rest of the people in the world) play apart in who you FINALLY are.

Like a CPU interprets computer code at a machine level before executing it, your epigenome does the same with your genes.

An epigenome consists of a record of the chemical changes to the DNA and histone proteins of an organism; these changes can be passed down to an organism's offspring via transgenerational epigenetic inheritance. Changes to the epigenome can result in changes to the structure of chromatin and changes to the function of the genome.[1]

Epigenome
The epigenome is involved in regulating gene expression, development, tissue differentiation, and suppression of transposable elements. Unlike the underlying genome, which remains largely static within an individual, the epigenome can be dynamically altered by environmental conditions.

Inducing pluripotency in stem cells essentially resets parts of your epigenome, by taking your existing cells and de-attributing all its characteristics, leaving you with a cell which can become anything. Trials in vivo have already proved that this is possible. However, the pathways involved with engineering new cell identities from an induced pluripotent state is currently not figured out in full.

TLDR: You can make cells that form new bone (osteoblasts) or any cell you want/need, practically out of thin air. What you're doing is taking existing cells and de-attributing the cell from its state. Like stripping a character of all its accessories down to a point where not only can you add new attributes, but you can actually CHANGE the character like you're back at the character selection menu.

You can create osteoblasts to form new bone by de-attributing current cells to a pluripotent state. You can also just reset the aging associated with your cells; for example, inducing pluripotent stem cells from your existing skin cells, then attributing the IPS cells to act as completely new skin cells, which have only aged since they were characterized from the IPSCs. Resetting skin age is completely possible. And really almost anything looks possible. (even heightmaxing).... but I think resetting cellular age without having to recharacterise them into another type of cell from a pluripotent state will be a reality sooner than heightmaxing or growing the bones in your face to the perfect shape/symmetry/density. However, the foundation and in vivo PoC exists.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer and 21 others
so much words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RichardSpencel, tylerhunter97 and 9 others
Good but TLDR

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, ifyouwannabemylover and Chadelite
good post will read later

I follow this closely, and this is pure delusion at the moment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII, Wannabe6ft2 and 6 others
am going to read and do a lot of research around this. pm?

Ummm how can we apply any of this practically without waiting 200 years, or being a +300 IQ mad scientist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Could we use osteoblasts to create bone that can be added to parts of the face to add more mass and projection? It wouldn’t be available to the public for a while though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I follow this closely, and this is pure delusion at the moment.
It's delusional to think using CRISPR to edit genes and resetting properties of the epigenome through IPSCs is possible now. Yep. Because it's not possible now in vivo to even a fraction of being close to practical. It's all theoretical but the discovery has been made and the potential for advancements in in vivo tests exist. It'll be really really hard to be able to engineer/control the path the IPSCs take. But IPS cells have been made from existing cells and turned into completely different cells in vitro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and 2 others
really interesting but probably not this decade more likely next one

nobody has to wait 100 years for this, i will master this in 3 years maximum, and thats my guarantee to you all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
Ummm how can we apply any of this practically without waiting 200 years, or being a +300 IQ mad scientist?
You can't do anything now and no one can. And I think it'll be solved in less than 200 years. But people shouldn't be getting excited anytime soon because it's very theoretic and just a PoC. There may be problems regarding how to fully utilize the IPSCs without losing control of having anything you don't want happening. And ofc in vivo that'd be extremely risky because you can't just do mass human experiments
nobody has to wait 100 years for this, i will master this in 3 years maximum, and thats my guarantee to you all.
Contact Shinya Yamanaka

• +1
Reactions: Elias and PenileFacialSurgery
keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Basedtheticz, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Can i make my eyeball grow?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, FutureMogger, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
high iq people are autists just leave me be bro

i actually will

sure thing

wait whos this he's not on the research paper
I just posted a short pdf on iPSCs. He's the guy who found the 4 "yamanaka factors" (reprogramming factors) which are needed for reprogramming a pluripotent stem cell to become a cell with a specific identity.
am going to read and do a lot of research around this. pm?
sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and bossman
I just posted a short pdf on iPSCs. He's the guy who found the 4 "yamanaka factors" (reprogramming factors) which are needed for reprogramming a pluripotent stem cell to become a cell with a specific identity.

sure
How is going with ghk-cu bro?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Chadelite and needsolution
This seems far fetched and will probably not be possible in our lifetime.
But its still pretty cool fantasizing about this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Seth Walsh
Could we use osteoblasts to create bone that can be added to parts of the face to add more mass and projection? It wouldn’t be available to the public for a while though
I wouldn't know honestly. And I doubt even 5 people in the world would have a clue on how it could be theoretically possible. But I do believe it will eventually be possible. The hardest part about iPSCs is controlling how the reprogrammed cells affect the overall nuanced expression of your entire genome after the cells have been reprogrammed to a younger state or being reprogrammed as completely new cells with a different cell-type.

Reprogramming cells is just like modifying your CPU, or adding RAM etc. Reprogramming one cell will affect gene expression in some way but nobody knows how gene expression will be changed. Reprogramming lots of cells will alter gene expression in a more severe way but again nobody knows exactly how the expression will be changed. It's like altering the inner genomic environment. Lifestyle/diet/nutrition are external environmental factors that cause epigenetic alterations, and cell reprogramming is causing epigenetic alterations because epigenetics is the variation of gene expression due to how your epigenome interprets your genome. So when your altering your actual epigenome, you're gonna cause epigenetic changes because the epigenome has been altered.

When you edit genes with CRISPR and alter the genome, you're gonna create epigenetic changes because the epigenome is now reading an different set of genetic code. My point is, you can create epigenetic changes by leaving your DNA alone and just modifying your epigenome. Because gene expression is essentially characterized and determined by the way your genome and epigenome interact.
This seems far fetched and will probably not be possible in our lifetime.
But its still pretty cool fantasizing about this shit
Yeah who knows. Fantasizing about stuff is completely useless. Part of the reason progression is so slow is because you can't just run tests on real people and then fuck them up and leave them to rot until you make one small discovery after running millions of human trials. And the in vitro trials can't help anything any further at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 1973 and Elias

The most taboo looksmax topic there is and ever will be. More important than gene editing via CRISPR. IPS cells do not concern genomics. IPSCs will not change your DNA at all. (Combining IPS cells and CRISPR/cas9 will be the most powerful thing to ever exist)

I seriously recommend not giving into ADHD and reading this PDF fully. I'll attempt to explain the basics here.

Your genes are your DNA, and your genome consists of all your genes. Being "genetically blessed" is not the be all and end all if you have a malformed epigenome.

Here's a simple example:

Your genes are like the static binary of a program, (you being the .exe file). Your genes are the coding which is interpreted and executed by the machine. (Binary = 010101 .... , DNA = atcgatcgtgcactgat ..... etc)

Ask yourself: do you get the same result running the same code on a 40 year old computer compared to a new computer? Do specs play a role in the performance of the program (you). Yes obviously. Many factors matter. Even internet connection (your connections with the rest of the people in the world) play apart in who you FINALLY are.

Like a CPU interprets computer code at a machine level before executing it, your epigenome does the same with your genes.

An epigenome consists of a record of the chemical changes to the DNA and histone proteins of an organism; these changes can be passed down to an organism's offspring via transgenerational epigenetic inheritance. Changes to the epigenome can result in changes to the structure of chromatin and changes to the function of the genome.[1]

Epigenome
The epigenome is involved in regulating gene expression, development, tissue differentiation, and suppression of transposable elements. Unlike the underlying genome, which remains largely static within an individual, the epigenome can be dynamically altered by environmental conditions.

Inducing pluripotency in stem cells essentially resets parts of your epigenome, by taking your existing cells and de-attributing all its characteristics, leaving you with a cell which can become anything. Trials in vivo have already proved that this is possible. However, the pathways involved with engineering new cell identities from an induced pluripotent state is currently not figured out in full.

TLDR: You can make cells that form new bone (osteoblasts) or any cell you want/need, practically out of thin air. What you're doing is taking existing cells and de-attributing the cell from its state. Like stripping a character of all its accessories down to a point where not only can you add new attributes, but you can actually CHANGE the character like you're back at the character selection menu.

You can create osteoblasts to form new bone by de-attributing current cells to a pluripotent state. You can also just reset the aging associated with your cells; for example, inducing pluripotent stem cells from your existing skin cells, then attributing the IPS cells to act as completely new skin cells, which have only aged since they were characterized from the IPSCs. Resetting skin age is completely possible. And really almost anything looks possible. (even heightmaxing).... but I think resetting cellular age without having to recharacterise them into another type of cell from a pluripotent state will be a reality sooner than heightmaxing or growing the bones in your face to the perfect shape/symmetry/density. However, the foundation and in vivo PoC exists.
how much would it cost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3043
nice, but we’re decades away from this hitting consumers; if it does come to fruition at all

Bro just use your subconscious mind to do all that rather than using gene editing technology.

• Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969
All of those words there wont bring me $ for lefort isnt it

@Seth Walsh what's your opinion on ray peat and his philosophies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Haven't heard about them yet
also i shot you a message through pm's was wondering about your diet and what you consume on a daily basis/whether you follow a strict diet and supplement regime.

Is there a DIY Stem cells?

Here's a simple example:

Epigenome

"The main issue is the use of retroviruses to generate iPSCs as they are associated with cancer. More specifically, retroviruses can insert their DNA anywhere in the genome and subsequently trigger cancer-causing gene expression."

Here's a simple example:

Epigenome

When do you think this will become a thing that’s available to the public though. Also, would it work for something like skintone? A lot of people drastically change in skintone from their younger years due to accumulation of Sun damage will ‘resetting your epinigome’ be able to reverse things like sun damage and hyperpigmentation on your entire body permanently?

@enchanted_elixir seems like something you would be interested in