Learn to cut your own hair

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
If you dont give selfcuts and go to the same barber that fucks you up everytime it is truly over for you. I started cutting my own hair when I was 15.

The only thing I go get done by a professional is layers on the top because I have medium length curls and its a pain.

Learning how to fade or taper yourself Is the ultimate jb magnet, you can do it every week to stay insanely fresh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, IWantToMax, goodgamebro and 6 others
how do u do it

do u surround urself with mirrors

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m growing my hair out like a real man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Gilbert_Durandal, distance decay and 1 other person
I think that would be complicated I don't even know what's the ideal hair style for me.

100% agree. I fix up my sides atleast once a week to keep it clean, only go to the barber if I need the top trimmed.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and autistic_tendencies
I think that would be complicated I don't even know what's the ideal hair style for me.
Then go find it cut it how you want. If you dont like it grow it out and try something else

If you dont give selfcuts and go to the same barber that fucks you up everytime it is truly over for you. I started cutting my own hair when I was 15.

The only thing I go get done by a professional is layers on the top because I have medium length curls and its a pain.

Learning how to fade or taper yourself Is the ultimate jb magnet, you can do it every week to stay insanely fresh
fades look low class and unnatural similar to girls with those ugly extension lashes

fades look low class and unnatural similar to girls with those ugly extension lashes
Your right fades are out of style now, Its all about the low taper mah nigguh
IMG 4068

Thankfully, I don't have anything to cut, so no need to bother.

• So Sad
Reactions: distance decay
risking to destroy your hair for 20 dollars

Hahahah

• +1
I give myself a low taper with detailing every 2 days

• +1
how do u do it

do u surround urself with mirrors
Sides is easy, you can even manage to do it with one mirror, although 3 mirrors always work best

For the back I use a big mirror and a hand mirror

risking to destroy your hair for 20 dollars

Hahahah
It comes out better than when I go to the barber, and I’ve started doing it like a month ago

• +1
This what I'm gonna do I went to a different barber and got the worst haircut of all time I'm gonna kill myself

• +1
I do my own, very easy with my mirror setup. Convenient and my initial outlay has paid for itself 10x. Another thing is if you want a particular style, go to the barber and get him to do it. Just neaten it up every 3 days, if you fuck up, it will grow back in 3 days. Start with small mods, build up your confidence and then do your own hair.

just dont cut your hair