Learn to self love yourself

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
This blackpill sphere is so toxic that guys hate themselves sooo much
Entire ideology behind looksmaxxing = hate yourself then looksmax so that you can get a girl to love you , wtf ? :lul:
If you can't even love your own self how can you expect some girl to do that for you ?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, 5'7 zoomer, fuse and 27 others
Daily forum hydration

• +1
Reactions: coispet, aber and maxxmclooks
PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP

If youโ€™re not high htn-chadlite life isnt worth living

I would have roped if i wasnt such a high inhib pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, LightStruck, noodlelover and 9 others
I agree, unironically if u love urself a girl will enter at some point, then when my eyebrow got fucked up i lost it

• +1
Reactions: aber and maxxmclooks
Entire ideology behind looksmaxxing = hate yourself then looksmax so that you can get a girl to love you , wtf ? :lul:
If you can't even love your own self how can you expect some girl to do that for you ?
You say this but keep ignoring me when I ask for ur helpโ€ฆ

this op btw

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I agree, unironically if u love urself a girl will enter at some point, then when my eyebrow got fucked up i lost it
Lol

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP

If youโ€™re not high htn-chadlite life isnt worth living

I would have roped if i wasnt such a high inhib pussy
Hang yourself asap pussy
And pls never call yourself a man
Geomax to Thailand and become a ladyboy and get fucked by 60yr old white uncles with wrinkly dicks.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l and 97baHater
No shot a dude with 15k posts on here is spewing this bs

Hang yourself asap pussy
If i ever become low inhib enough i will
And pls never call yourself a man
Geomax to Thailand and become a ladyboy and get fucked by 60yr old white uncles with wrinkly dicks.
Kys retard ur one of the stupidest members on this site

I would if I didn't get fucked up by wisdom teeth removal, and braces and other shits.

I think im alright

Bro ignored me AGAIN ๐Ÿ’€

The fate of man is paradoxical, we must accept ourselves but strive for greater

im already 5.5 psl, so i love myself very much. Idk how a subhuman would tho...

• Hmm...
Reactions: synock21
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21
this forum needs a shit ton of more posts like this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
fr realest shit ive seen in a while

stick this, more people need to read that

Lol kys you dont know shit bro

Htn is barely liveable
bro ur literally like 15-16, you have no idea about life yet

i understand it tho, i didnt know any better when i was ur age:feelspanties:

I know enough bro
i thought the same when i was ur age, thats how it is at that age, u will mature dw:feelsokman:
You wouldnt be here if that was the case
im just lurking here for entertainment and asking occasional questions about overall self improvement, im happy with my life and i love myself as i am:feelsgood:

i thought the same when i was ur age, thats how it is at that age, u will mature dw:feelsokman:

im just lurking here for entertainment and asking occasional questions about overall self improvement, im happy with my life and i love myself as i am:feelsgood:
Youโ€™re htn no? Like i said, minimum to love yourself but barely liveable

Tales from the looksmax.org philosophy class

That's why you don't have to take the comments seriously in this type of place, I take it with humor lol

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Youโ€™re one of the most reasonable people here, at first I thought .org was a group of motivated people. When I opened off topic a month ago I discovered the incel community.
That's why you don't have to take the comments seriously in this type of place, I take it with humor lol
Itโ€™s sometimes hard to take some of the comments with humor when thereโ€™s people literally roping in this community. I started ignoring some of the depressed guys since it started fucking with my neurochemistry

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Youโ€™re one of the most reasonable people here, at first I thought .org was a group of motivated people. When I opened off topic a month ago I discovered the incel community.

Itโ€™s sometimes hard to take some of the comments with humor when thereโ€™s people literally roping in this community. I started ignoring some of the depressed guys since it started fucking with my neurochemistry

Yes, there are a lot of extremely negative people in the blackpill community.

The only thing left to do is ignore them or give them a few words of encouragement.

I just want to be a bit taller

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Lol kys you dont know shit bro

Htn is barely liveable
stfu insufferable nerd no women will like you if youโ€™re this much of a raging negative geek ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ hopemaxx ASAP or else itโ€™s genuinely over for you. must be sub5 talking like this
headahh boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and fuse
Pretty much 100% of the people who post their pic asking for ratings, look like they're about to cry and are angry and pissed off at the world.

I'm not sure how much self love with help, but having that jaded incel about to cry vibe, will repel most women.

unironically true regardless of surgeries if you hate yourself your gonna go insane

• +1
Reactions: fuse
@northern mogger

So happy to see this shift of mindset in you bro, letโ€™s quit this site once and for all.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 5.5psl
im already 5.5 psl, so i love myself very much. Idk how a subhuman would tho...
For sure bro
A 5'9 curry is 5.5 psl :lul:

Yes. Alot of blackpillers will see that in real life their theory doesn't hold up, and that dudes shorter than them and average looking for some reason have hot girlfriends. It's because nothing can replace real confidence and self esteem. Unless youre legit ugly and not just average, with the right confidence you can get bitches and be successful. You probably don't believe me, but if you were social at all you would frequently run into scenarios that defy the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
wha happened

richcooper.org

You cannot love yourself if you are a borderline loser

I sometimes love myself sometimes hate jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back